Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jselwa

Free for SABE

jselwa
15 years ago

Hello! I was an active Exchange member a couple of years ago. Since starting my in-home business, I've been so busy I have a massive amount of seeds left that I would like to see go to a good home. I have everything from veggies to ornamental grasses, tons of flowers, etc. These seeds are all 2-3 years old, so I will include extras for viability. I did plant many last year and they all came up just great. They've been stored inside in a dark cabinet in the basement.

The easiest way for me to handle this is to accept the first 50 that sign up, and if I have more than that available, I will post an update. Please include a request list with your SABE envelope (don't post it here, as I don't have a lot of free time to log on, and it will get lost in my email, LOL!) of what you would like, or if you prefer a surprise package. Please also include on the request list your snail mail address and email address. If you can also email me with your snail mail address so I have a backup in case if package damage on arrival, then I can privately email you back with my address in which to mail the package. Each package will have 10 different varieties of seeds, but you may make your request list as long as you wish (within reason, of course!). I will do my best to fill the wish lists as much as possible. Give me a week or so to get all of them out - so those of you winter sowing should still have some time to get these last minute ones in.

Thanks so much from a fellow gardener!

Jen

selwaphoto@charter.net

Comments (59)

• ragtimegal
    15 years ago

Count me in! I'll email you.

Thank you!!!

• susantexoma
    15 years ago

Hi Jen,

I'd love to have some of your seeds! I'll send you an email.

Thanks so much!

Susan

• kylec
    15 years ago

Hi Jen,

Email sent.... thanks!!

Kyle

• oswego
    15 years ago

i would like some seeds let me no oswego

• rosieo
    15 years ago

I'm emailing you. Thanks for the generous offer!

• jselwa
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I have received four confirmed emails so far. Please make sure you are sending me an email to selwaphoto@charter.net to make sure to get added to my list. Thanks so much!

Jen

PS - Sue, I do recognize your ID - thanks so much for the welcomes!

• oreganobrujo
    15 years ago

I sent you an email.

Thanks!

• natalie4b
    15 years ago

Sending you e-mail.

• karendee
    15 years ago

Jen, I just sent a second email to selwaphoto@charter.net I was not sure if you got mine thru GW.

thanks!!
    Karen

• joy_unspeakable
    15 years ago

I would love to participate in your seed offer.
    Sending you email.
    Thanks so much!!

• velsgarden
    15 years ago

Hi I sent you a email.THANKS FOR THE OFFER

• kin2mice
    15 years ago

Hi! Thank you very much! sent you an email.
    Mouse
    aka Rebecca or kin2mice@yahoo.com

• ozarkgirl
    15 years ago

I request to be added to your list of requesters. I'll send a e-mail.

THank you!

OzarkGirl, AKA m_cajun@hotmail.com

• sassybutterfly_2008
    15 years ago

Count me in too! :) Thanks so much for the offer !

~Wendy

• redring
    15 years ago

wow! you are generous!! I am in too!

• nottougly
    15 years ago

I am interested
    Faye!

• haymay
    15 years ago

i'd like to place a request as well...just let me know where to send an envelope

thank you so much
    -haymay

• chickenseed
    15 years ago

Would love any veg seeds you may still have. Just joined yesterday and am trying to get started Thanks Lori

• morguegirl
    15 years ago

Hi, I will send an e-mail

Amy

• faolson13
    15 years ago

Hi I'm Enrique, 16, Live in florida
    I am also intrested, Thanks in advance.

• seattlewalking
    15 years ago

Hi Jen, what a wonderful offer! I'd also like to place a request. I'll send you an email.

Thanks!
    Katie

• laughter
    15 years ago

I'm so interested! Sending you an e-mail now...

• weenerdogg
    15 years ago

Emailing now!

• elizabeth69
    15 years ago

Would love seeds for our garden. Thank you -
    Sent you an e-mail the other day.

Elizabeth69

• jspeachyn5
    15 years ago

I emailed through GW.
    Bonnie

• brenda22
    15 years ago

I would be interested in your offer and will email you.

• Iris ( ranegrow ) z7 Maryland
    15 years ago

I have sent you email if the offer is still open ? thanks so much !

~Iris

• in.carbonite
    15 years ago

i am interested and am sending you an email now

• Thomas Moore
    15 years ago

I sent an e-mail. Thank you for the act of kindness

• seedmama
    15 years ago

sending you an email.

• jonnys
    15 years ago

Thank you Jen. I will send you an email.

• jselwa
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi everyone! It's been a crazy weekend. If you are on my list and didn't receive an email, please let me know. As of right now, I have room for about 10 more participants. Thanks so much for those of you that have replied! I look forward to giving the new babies their homes. My seven-year-old is excited to help me stuff envelopes, so off they come back to you! Regards to all! Jen.

• tricia73
    15 years ago

I will e-mail you now. Due to employment issues and the economy in my city purchasing supplies this year is going to be next to impossible. I am just starting out with an indoor/porch garden. Thank you very much for this generous offering.

Tricia

• the_sun
    15 years ago

Make that 8 more participants.

Thanks soooo much!

• sweetalysiss
    15 years ago

Very interested just tell me where to send E-mail on the way Thanks so much That makes 7

• gardenmom2
    15 years ago

Sending an email. Thanks for the offer.

• barefootin2009
    15 years ago

Hi There,We would love any seeds you have:)I'm new to the exchange and would like to know what SABE means? and are any of the seeds organic? not that it matters but i was just wondering..please let me know
    thank you,jen

• greenbug
    15 years ago

Sending an email, thanks so much for the offer!
    greenbug

• jspeachyn5
    15 years ago

I have resent you an email.
    Thanks'
    Bonnie

• tootsiepop254
    15 years ago

Sending you an email

• michael81
    15 years ago

im in need of seed for a community garden for the elderly and disabled and i would love some of your seed for are project

• jselwa
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hello! Sorry for the long delay in updating. I got an overwhelming amount of requests for those last 10 slots, so I will attempt to fill what I have - which I think I can get all of you in. If you haven't gotten an email from me, please be patient as I go through the large list - I will respond. :) I have been fairly successful in filling requests thus far, which makes me very happy!

I will post as I get your envelopes to let you know they are on the way. 14 have been received so far, and were filled and mailed today, so those of you on this list following, watch your mailboxes early next week! Dawn V * M. Hughes * Velvet R * Susan M * Rebecca O * Amy D * Natalie B * Tracey L * James T * Hughie C * Ricky S * Jon C * Brenda S * Tola R

Thanks to all of you for the labels, extra stamps, and request lists! It's made filling this amount fairly easy and rewarding! Have a lovely weekend, and happy gardening to those of you in warmer climates! - Jen

• denita
    15 years ago

Hopefully I'm not to late here goes anyway.Iam sending you an email. Thank you

• jselwa
    Original Author
    15 years ago

If you have posted to the email list and/or emailed me about this post and have not received a response, please email me and I will get my address off to you. The list has filled up, and my thanks to those of you that responded! I have eight more envelopes heading out tomorrow to these folks - Iris H. * Mary Ann V. * Cindy J. * Karen W. * Lorraine B. * Dana G. * Kathy M. * Elizabeth B.

• cjcjmass
    15 years ago

Thank you so much for letting
    me know that the env
    is on it's way.
    cindy

• sdriscoll18
    15 years ago

Any left?? I would love anything you might have.

• rabideausheena
    15 years ago

Hi is there anything left? I would be interested in your offer.

• dbrown1973
    15 years ago

Me too me too
    can I have some too?

Please let me know, thanks!

Danielle in ND

• no_green_thumb_in_nc
    15 years ago

Thanks, please let me know if any is left.

• rabideausheena
    15 years ago

Hi I was wondering if you have anything left? I am very interested in your offer. Please let me know if you have any left.

Sponsored