Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Datura: Ballerina series - also balsam and passiflora

Posted by bernadette_gourder 5 from Newaygo, MI (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 9, 13 at 11:18

I grew a purple and yellow datura that I believe were from the Ballerina series. The blooms were quite large and double. I thought I was growing them last year but they turned out to be a lot smaller and single. I'm looking for Ballerina datura if you have some seeds for trade or SASE. I am looking for a good amount of seeds, something like 40-50. I'll try to update my trade list soon - just know I have lots of vegetable seeds, and some leftover flowers seeds from last year.

Other seed I am looking for:
Balsam impatiens (Any special cultivar or hybrid would be awesome!
Passionflower

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Datura: Ballerina series - also balsam and passiflor

I have Ballerina yellow and white! What do you have?

o

Hi, I just updated by trade list so see here: http://www.gardenweb.com/members/exch/bernadette_gourder?21706

How many datura seeds do you have? I am looking for a lot. I checked your trade list, but nothing else caught my eye. Not sure if the postage will be worth it if you don't have a good amount of datura. Let me know!

o

I don't have "A LOT" I was offering you some of what I do have!
I have around 25 of the yellow and 50 of the white that I can trade.
I also have the Tatula and the single Giant White.

o

Hi Gayla,

You do have a lot. . . and the Giant White. . . how exciting. I'd love to do a trade for both of your double Datura and for your Giant White. I also took another look at your trade list and found a couple more goodies.

I am interested in:
1. White echinacea
2. Coral Nymph Sylvia
3. Iris seeds (just some to try my hand at! Anything will do!)
Columbine:
4. Ruby Port
5. Blue Barlow
6. Pink Bonnet

and of course the 3 datura I already mentioned.

I try to trade seed packet for seed packet. So, if you're interested in trading choose around 9 different things and throw in a couple more "wants" for good measure. :)

Have a restful Sunday!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here