Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: columbine and yarrow/achillea

Posted by beth_b_kodiak zone 5a (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 23, 14 at 11:35

Any color will do. I had columbine bur only 3 or 4 germinated. Guess they were old.
I have a lot of seeds , mostly in small quantities but I'll do my best to work out a suitable trade
Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: columbine and yarrow/achillea

Beth, I have some named and unnamed columbine seeds to send you. I have heard germination can be spotty with them. I would plant plenty to account for it.

I may have some achillea too. I think I still have strawberry seduction and appleblossom which is my favorite.

I have been making offers on the commercial seed swap 2 thread, feel free to check out the garden collected seeds offered and email me what you are interested in.

I'll send them for postage, no trade needed.

Lisa

o

Thanks LIsa. I'll get back to you tonight or tomorrow.
bethb

o

Hi Beth I have Named Columbins and Black Hollyhock seeds!

Here is a link that might be useful: Trade list

o

HI! Beth
I just posted a long list of seeds I have to swap. Check it out. Different Yarrows and Columbines. Let me know if you'd like some. I'll even dig into my personal stash for you and see what I have.

Just let me know :)
vina

o

That black hollyhock is a beauty!

I grew black watchman but none came out that dark. I had posted about it once and someone emailed me a pic of a striped black and pink but I lost the email..It too was a beauty.

Lisa

o

• Posted by ruthz 8 dfw texas (My Page) on
    Fri, Feb 28, 14 at 8:30

I have Aquilegia chrysantha - Yellow Columbine (2013 from my yard)
and I pk. of yarrow seeds received in a January RR trade.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here