Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mrsdlight

WANTED: Trade with all 50 States 10 more to go

mrsdlight
11 years ago

Trying to trade with all 50 states this year . I have 10 more to go. I'm looking for one person from each listed below.
RI
WA
SC
NJ
NM
NC
MO
LA
GA
CT

Let me know what you would like from my list
Thanks!

Comments (16)

• itzybitzy_gw
    11 years ago

I was looking at your list and want to ask about your Long horn okra,wondering if is really good tasty? due to my limited space I can't afford to waste space on so so varieties.PLMK also is your charentais commercial?

• zzackey
    11 years ago

Please check my trade list and see if there is anything you want on it.

• mastergarder2003
    11 years ago

I hope you get all 50 states soon Mrsdlight I am on my last trade for my 50th state great accomplishment for me. enjoy.Bon

• gthayes
    11 years ago

I've got Georgia if you are interested in trading.

• retsec
    11 years ago

I'm from Louisiana. Sent you an email.

• Jaysun121
    11 years ago

hey, I can check off ri for ya let me know

• lavenderpyly
    11 years ago

I am in CT if you still interested in trading!

• ourhappyhome
    11 years ago

I'm in Georgia. I'd love to trade for cocozelle zucchini and purple Vienna kohlrabi. I have lots of tomatoes, early melons, early beets,cauliflower and a few things not yet added to my trade list: Malabar spinach, runner beans, Japanese dukes, Swiss chard and sweet peas.

• Amanda Wenger
    11 years ago

I'm in CT and wouldn't mind trading for some veggie seeds, but I don't have much to offer that's terribly interesting. I've got some leftovers of last year's commercial packet of brussel sprouts (L.I. improved) seeds, or this season's parsley (Italian flat) seeds. Most of the more unusual stuff in my collection is aquatic, actually. If you happen to have a fish tank or a pond or something, I'd have a lot more to offer.

• darlene87
    11 years ago

I am in Wa. Have egyptian walking onions, which do well in cool weather, I am only interested in heirloom seeds, and have a lot of tomatoes already. Beans? Peas? Have to be heirloom or I don't plant it.
    Darlene

• joon1329
    10 years ago

Not sure if you got WA yet, but check out my trade list if you're interested. There are a few things I would like off your list. :)

• dontwakethebear
    10 years ago

If the other 2 wa folks don't work out I'd trade with ya. :-) let me know.

• bwaynef
    10 years ago

If you still need SC, I'm interested in the list below.

Amarillo Oro Melon
    Cocozell Zucchini
    Picante tondo calabrese pepper
    Rotonda Bianca Eggplant

• pdsavage
    10 years ago

I am in Missouri
    interested in your
    Red Belgian sweet
    paco loco

Only things I have to trade are seeds I got by mistake hardy hens and chicks or daylily seeds

• pdsavage
    10 years ago

I am in Missouri
    interested in your
    Red Belgian sweet
    paco loco

Only things I have to trade are seeds I got by mistake hardy hens and chicks or daylily seeds

• pdsavage
    10 years ago

Sorry for double post don't know what went wrong...