Amaranthus "Love Lies Bleeding"
Verbena
Nicotiana
Hibiscus
Zinnias
Scabiosa
Phlox
Moonflower Vine.

I'm really looking for the Butterfly Bush, Love Lies Bleeding, Nicotiana, Verbena, Jacob's Ladder, Virginia Bluebells, and Maltese Cross seeds.

Thank you!

Brad AKA Moonwolf

Comments (15)

• moonwolf_gw
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I have Evening Primrose (pink; from Lowe's), Boston Pickling Cucumber, Danver's Half Long Carrot, Bush Bean Blue Lake 274 and Saguaro Cactus seeds available to trade. The veggies are packed for 2012, so I think they'll still be okay. The primrose, carrot, and bean seeds are still sealed, as well as the cactus seeds (they are from last year when my neighbor went to Las Vegas). All are commercial seeds.

Brad AKA Moonwolf

• aquawise
    10 years ago

I have lots of Hibiscus seeds !! would trade for the cactus seeds you have!!

Here is a link that might be useful: Trade list

• sinbadsmom
    10 years ago

Brad, sent you an email. Kathie

• moonwolf_gw
    Original Author
    10 years ago

aquawise, I e-mailed you.

Kathie, I didn't get it yet, but I will respond when I see it.

Brad AKA Moonwolf

• moonwolf_gw
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Cactus seeds have been spoken for. I haven't received your e-mail yet, Kathie.

Brad AKA Moonwolf

• ltlwilli
    10 years ago

The closest I can come is a bush type moonflower datura.These never climbed for me..Would you consider seeds from them for some Bush Blue Lake Beans?

• moonwolf_gw
    Original Author
    10 years ago

LtlWilli, I will think about it. Daturas have never done well for me. They germinated, but didn't grow very well. I think the summer heat stunted their growth.

Brad AKA Moonwolf

• ltlwilli
    10 years ago

Mine were grown in east Texas, with afternoon shade. I had to wter some every other day to make them get to about 3 feet tall. We have plenty of heat here for sure. Please keep me in mind...I thank you.

• kygarden99
    10 years ago

I have some Royal Carpet Alyssum seeds if you are still interested in those. If you have any left I would like some saguaro seeds. If none are left I would happily take some Carrot-Danvers.

• moonwolf_gw
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Cactus and Carrot seeds are taken. I still have the cucumbers, beans, and Showy Evening primrose seeds available. One packet of each.

Brad AKA Moonwolf

• ltlwilli
    10 years ago

If you'll recnsider my oonfloers, I'd really like your Blue Lake Bush Beans. I have packets of 50 seeds.

• moonwolf_gw
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Bean seeds are now gone. Still have the cucumber and evening primrose seeds available. I am really on the hunt for the Butterfly Bush seeds. I still am interested in the others I have listed above and on my exchange list.

Brad AKA Moonwolf

• katyerra
    10 years ago

any specific color on the butterfly bush ? I have some coming in the mail, would be happy to share.. it is a 'reddish-purple' ? LMK.

• moonwolf_gw
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Nope, no specific color for the Butterfly Bush, but I have always admired that variety of it. I would be definitely happy to have some seeds of it :-).

Brad AKA Moonwolf

• moonwolf_gw
    Original Author
    10 years ago

katyerra, I sent you an e-mail a while ago.

Brad AKA Moonwolf

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler