Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Seeking various, mostly edibles.

Posted by soilent_green 4b MN (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 9, 13 at 12:58

I am seeking trades to acquire seeds of any of the following. If any of the specific varieties in this list turn out to have active patents in the United States then my requests for those varieties are hereby rescinded, as per GardenWeb rules.

1.) Cold weather/short season OP and hybrid tomato varieties.
2.) Large OP or hybrid paste, saladette, and sausage tomato varieties such as "Mariana" hybrid and "Opalka".
3.) "Moby Grape" grape tomato.
4.) Any new hybrid tomato variety that is bred for resistance to Septoria lycopersici Leaf Spot.
5.) Hot and very hot peppers such as Butch T, Nagahari, Savina, Trinidad Scorpion, Seven Pot, Bulgarian Carrot, Fatali, Mustard Hab, Jamaican Red Mushroom, NuMex varieties, etc.
6.) Non-ornamental smoking, pipe, cigar, plug, and chewing tobacco varieties.
7.) Rosa Rugosa, any strain that produces large hips, flower color irrelevant.
8.) Litchi Tomato (Solanum Sisymbriifolium).
9.) Non-hybrid, non-gm food grains.
10.) Upland rice varieties.
11.) Oilseed varieties.
12.) Bush Romano bean varieties.

I will trade two varieties for any of the following specific varieties. I seek nothing else in these categories at this time. I reserve the right to limit this offer.

13.) Sword Beans: "Akanata Mame", "Shironata Mame".
14.) Flower Beans: "Akahana Mame", "Shirohana Mame".
15.) Filet Bean: "Velour Purple".
16.) Fall Beans: "Grape", "Nora Day White", "Red and White", "Red Speckled".
17.) Pole Beans: "Haricot Tarbais", "Cosse Violette".
18.) Green Bush Snap Beans: "Calima", "Derby", "Duke", "Harvester", "Spartan Arrow", "Speedy", "Titan".
19.) Purple Bush Snap Beans: "Amethyst", "Purple Teepee", "Purple King".
20.) Runner Beans (P. coccineus): "Butler", "Golden Sunshine", "Hestia", "Insuks Wang Kong", "Lady Di", "Moonlight", "Red Rum", "Scarlet Emperor", "Streamline", "Summer Medley", "Sunset", "Wisley Magic".
21.) Fava Beans: "Aquadulce", "Bell", "Delle Cascine", "Extra Precoce a Grano Bianco", "Histal", "Iantos", "Italian Farm House", "Jubilee Hysor", "Lorane", "Negreta", "Reina Mora", "Statissa", "Superaguadulce Morocco", "Supersimonia".
22.) Flageolet Beans: "Chelinex", "Chevrier", "Elsa", "Flagrano", "Flamata", "Flambeau", "Flamingo", "Roi des Verts", "Soissons Vert".
23.) Wax Beans: "Barksdale", "Blue Blockeye", "Burpee's Stringless White Wax", "Concador", "Gold Dust", "Improved Prolific Black", "Ivory Pod", "Keeney's Rustless Golden", "Marvel of Venice", "Miller's Early Golden Stringless", "Olteanu's Romanian Yellow", "Prolific Black", "Rennie's Round Pod Kidney", "Saddleback", "Sonesta", "Surecrop Stringless", "Tisa", "Uzice Speckled", "Wachs Beste Von Allem", "Wardwell's Kidney", "Wardwell's Improved Kidney", "White Zulu", "Yosemite", "Zlatac".

Trade with me with confidence. I have successfully traded thousands of seeds of hundreds of varieties for several years on GW and other online resources. I check member feedback prior to any trade agreement and urge my potential trading partners to always do the same. I have found this to be a wise habit, and a great resource that GardenWeb provides.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if any questions.

Thanks for looking, have a great day, and wishing a successful 2013 gardening season to all.
-Tom

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Seeking various, mostly edibles.

Hi Tom,

I think I have some of what you're looking for. I'll e-mail you.

o

Sent you an email

o

I believe I have responded to all inquirers as of this posting date and time stamp. I am looking forward to some fun trades, and would certainly welcome a few more - I have lots of seeds available for trade.

Thanks for your interest!

-Tom

o

Tom I will share tomato and pepper seeds if you help me figure out those low tunnel clips. I can't really find them. I am ordering the tubing real soon. i got the catalog today.

o

Hi little_minnie,

Please send me an email so we can converse privately off of GardenWeb.

Thanks,
-Tom

o

I believe that all trades are now in progress. If I have missed anyone please let me know.

Thanks,
-Tom

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here