Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Germinating tree peony seeds

Posted by kms4me z4 MN (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 23, 14 at 13:09

I have 8 tree peony seeds with roots, semi-double and double, mixed colors including white, various pinks, lavender,and bicolors, just finished with stratification that need to be sown ASAP.

Trades only. Please post here.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Germinating tree peony seeds

Not sure if I have anything you might like but could you take a look at my list and see if we can make a trade happen.

o

Hi! Happy to have come across this post. Just having some fun browsing. Haven't been here in months! I'd love to try my hand at a tree peony. I am like you in that I love to start any and every plant from seed and learn all there is to growing it through experience, trial and error (hopefully not that of course). Do you have any tree peony seeds available?

I am also looking for lots of morning glory seeds (doesn't matter what color, although blue always says "Morning Glory" to me for some reason), true perennial hollyhock seeds, Prairie Splendor Echinacea, and perennial Salvia, oh and am interested in restarting my bonsai seedlings . . . if you have any seeds of a Japanese Black Pine or a Japanese Maple that would be awesome!

Browse through my list and see what catches your eye. Even though I haven't updated it this year, but I did late last year so everything is pretty much updated.

This post was edited by bernadette_gourder on Thu, Feb 27, 14 at 20:34

o

Would love to try the tree peony. I have a large trade list. Take a look and LMK. Cheryl

Here is a link that might be useful: trade list

o

Hi kms4me,
I am interested. Please take a look at my list to see if we might make a trade.
Thanks,
Tina/kilngod

Here is a link that might be useful: kilngod's trade list

o

I would love a white one. Check my list see what you want Pick 3 for 3 white seeds cause I know they are larger if this is ok send me a email thank you I love tree peony Ihave the pink one. Bon double clik on my name for my list. thanks

o

I would love a double flowered any color if you have any left. I don't have many seeds to offer just did a trade. I'd be willing to send a rooted plant. If you are interested email me I'll let you know which plants I have to offer. thanx.

o

If you have any white left I'd love to see if we can trade. Take a look at my list and see if there's anything you'd like.
Just let me know. :)
Emily

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here