Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
soilent_green

Seeking Seed Trades - Edibles

soilent_green
12 years ago

Hi folks,

I would still like to get in a couple more seed trades before the start of the 2012 gardening season if anyone is interested. I have a large collection of beans and other edibles listed on an updated list on my GW Seed Trade page which includes a decent amount of fresh 2012 commercial seeds available.

I have an in-depth seeds-wanted list on my trade page for folks to peruse, but to summarize I am mainly seeking varieties I do not have of the following:

1.) P. vulgaris heirloom true string beans.

2.) P. vulgaris bush/pole snap, shell, and dry beans.

3.) P. vulgaris greasy and cutshort beans.

4.) P. vulgaris bush/pole French/filet beans.

5.) P. vulgaris bush/pole Romano/flat beans.

6.) V. faba fava/broad beans.

7.) P. lunatis bush/pole lima/butter beans.

8.) P. coccineus runner beans.

9.) African, Asian, Central American, European, South American, or any other foreign beans.

10.) Bean off-types, oddballs, sports, crosses, natural genetic variants, landraces.

11.) V. unguiculata cowpeas/southern peas.

12.) G. max soy/edamame beans.

13.) Open pollinated small food grains.

14.) Upland rice.

15.) Oilseeds used for the production of culinary oils.

16.) Extremely hot peppers other than Bhut/Ghost.

17.) Other non-tomato edibles.

I have a strong online trading history with positive feedback in the GW Rate and Review exchange. I prefer multiple variety trades to justify postage but if you have a rare, uncommon, or unique variety I will certainly consider trading for just that one variety if that is all you want to do.

I will also happily consider trading any of my seeds for any of your pre-1980 full unopened, opened, or empty seed packets (especially beans) or pre-1980 commercial seed catalogs in decent condition. Catalogs don't have to be mint but they should be fairly complete and readable.

Don't hesitate to contact me if any questions or to inquire about a possible trade.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post and have a good day.

-Tom

Comments (7)

Sponsored