Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Large list!!!

Posted by Itzybitzy 7NC (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 1, 13 at 13:43

Finally! I updated my list,please take a look,post N send me an e-mail:o)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Large list!!!

Email sent :)

o

Just sent an email. Thank you.

o

I am interested in;
Thai Suranaree bush
Chinese Red Noodle
Maxigolt pea
I am sure that I could find more but I doubt that there is all that much that you might want from my list which I have included. Thanks

Here is a link that might be useful: TL

o

Sent you an email today

o

I think I reply to everyone,working on packages:o)and still looking for my wants!thanks for looking.

o

Please,fellow gardeners I beg you to follow directions;it is very inconvenient chasing you around.
1.Post here
2.Contact me(via e-mail)
3.Make sure your e-mail is available for others to see.

Is getting frustating:( so for now on I will NOT answer trades that have not sence of cortesy;)

o

Hi Ittybitzy
will you do sasbe . New to gardening so dont have a trade list. hope next spring I can pay it forward to everyone here. thank you for you help.

Margie

o

emailed you :) you have stuff i NEED, I have stuff you NEED! lol

I also use bubble mailers

o

I have sent you mail. I keep getting this black box that comes up and I cannot see the trade lists... I put details in my email for you.

o

Calyndra,did not received any e-mail from you?

o

I will send you an email of what I would like from your list, but I'm not sure of what you would like from mine, so please check out my list :)

o

Check your inbox.

o

Do you have any garlic chives, white currant. Or vaegatble available for SASE? I lost me seeds in my move so I am starting over.

o

I would like to have some of your epazote, giant rose zinnias and hollyhock ford hook giants. I have basil and holy basil ffrom my garden and tall marigolds seeds I took from the pots at the fire station. They are mixed colors. They get at least 3 feet tall.

o

After a few trades I have enough seeds (for now).Thank you for the interest/wonderful trades:o) CLOSED!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here