Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: For postage, Corn, Peas, others

Posted by poisondartfrog 7a (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 9, 14 at 14:23

These are small packets that I just received in recent seed swaps. They all look great and are from reputable traders; they are just varieties that I know I will not grow. The first person that posts here and is willing to send 4 stamps (I have plenty of mailers) can claim them. Keep in mind these are small trade packets. I don't want to bother with dividing them up, if you want one pack, you will receive all of them.
Here's what I have:
English Pea, Green Arrow
Snap Pea, Sugar Ann
Pencil Cobb Corn
English Pea Willet Wonder
Rhubarb
Okra
English Pea, Thomas Laxton
Pea, Pinkeye Purple Hull
Mezcla Pole Bean
Pepper, Large Cherry, Hot Burpee 2012
Squash, White Bush Scallop
Morinda citrifolia, Noni, Indian Mulberry
Corn, Mosby's White Prolific
Garbanzo Beans
Speckled Butter Beans
Bush Lima, Jackson Wonder
Taiwan Long Bean
Corn, Silver Bullet
Turnip, Seven Top

First poster should email for my address. If I don't receive postage within 1 week of providing it, I will repost the offer.

Thanks, Alana

This post was edited by poisondartfrog on Sun, Feb 9, 14 at 14:46

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: For postage, Corn, Peas, others

Hey Alana,

I'd love to get your seeds. I'm even willing to do a trade, if I have something you want.

Hope to hear back from you.

Erica

o
RE: HAVE: For postage, Corn, Peas, others

You are the first poster. I'll send you my address and will be watching for your stamps to arrive.
I don't need a trade for these, but thank you for offering :)

OFFER CLOSED

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here