Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: List is updated

Posted by socalgardengal 10 San Diego Ca (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 7, 14 at 14:25

Still have lots to trade. I'm looking for a few last trades before I start seeds soon. Searching for Pole and Shelling beans, all kinds of Jalapeno seeds and squash. But open to anything on my want list. Thanks for looking.

This post was edited by socalgardengal on Tue, Feb 11, 14 at 11:14

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: List is updated

Sending email

o

Hey Socal,

I sent you an email. I'd love to be able to trade with you.

Thanks for your time,

Erica

o

Hi - I have pole beans and others - jalepenos- 2012 some 2013 to share but LOTS of 2012 - squash - have to check what kinds but have plenty to share. I would love to trade with you again. i'm sending an email
take care, Becki

o

Bump..... still searching. Have lots to trade :)

o

Sending you an email!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here