Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Indian Stripe tomato. Just a few

Posted by ourhappyhome 10 (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 8, 13 at 14:27

If all you want are a few seeds to start, I have a little of everything (popular tomato seeds). Just ask. I am hoping for 5-10 seeds in trade. My trade list is mostly up to date but I have a few new additions that are not listed. All veggies, mostly tomatoes, rare melons and rare lettuces. Here are a few of my available tomatoe seeds.

Cherokee purple
White currant
Lime green salad
Black cherry
German Johnson
Cuostralee (these have not germinated yet)
Galina
Break o day
Black Russian
Akers West Virginia
Anna Russian
Green giant
Gardeners delight
White currant
Reinstraube
Watermelon beefsteak

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Indian Stripe tomato. Just a few

Please post replies here. I am only interested in trades for Indian stripe tomato at this time. I will post a giveaway message in March when I clean out the old seed box.

Thanks!

o

Bump

o

• Posted by vino zone 6 (My Page) on
    Sat, Feb 9, 13 at 17:40

I would love to trade daylilies for tomato, pepper and other vegetables..

o

Thank you Vino. I have all the daylilies I can use right now. Email me a short list of wants and I will check. I'm sure I can find something to share.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here