Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bakemom_gw

Newbie Seed Project

bakemom_gw
15 years ago

I can take more newbies. There are at least 10 packs per offering. It's SASBE with 2 stamps out and 4 back, plus mailing label. Thanks to our incredible donors there is great stuff to get you started growing seeds.

What's a newbie? New to gardening, new to growing from seed, or experienced gardener who wants to grow the basics. Everyone is welcome.

Please unblock your email and GW posts only.

Comments (29)

• oreganobrujo
    15 years ago

Will love to send a SASBE.
    Thanks!
    Jessy

• harlequin1031
    15 years ago

I'll send one! Thank you!!!

• dirt_yfingernails
    15 years ago

Bakemom, you were generous last year, but do to health issues, I ended up giving away most of the seeds you sent. I am on chemo for 4 more months but hope to do MORE gardening this year as part of my "therapy". Anything you might be looking for that may be hidden in my stash?

• sunny631
    15 years ago

Wow Bakemom, I just received your package today. There is a TON of seeds. Thank you so much and to all the others who donated. You have made a newbie very happy.

(happy dance)

• jaycetiger
    15 years ago

Hi I would love anything you might have left to give. My daugters and I are doing a garden as our family project and looking to grow anything and everything that will grow in the Mississippi heat. Please tell me where I would need to send. Thank you in advance from my six yeard old and one year old.

• oswego
    15 years ago

am new this week would love any kind of seed that you have thanks oswego

• bakemom_gw
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Oswego, your email is blocked and you have no link from your member page. I have no way to contact you.

• chickenseed
    15 years ago

I am new today and would love to do this.

• viscidviolet
    15 years ago

Ooh, ooh, me too, please!

• K Andreas
    15 years ago

Bakemom is amazing. her seeds rock!

• spfld_girl
    15 years ago

Oohh, oooh, me too please???? I love surprises and have alot of space to fill up with flowers!! Let me know where to send the SASE.
    Sheri

• sphinsa
    15 years ago

Would love seeds if u still have them

• bakemom_gw
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Folks, if you haven't been contacted, your emails are blocked and there is no link from your member page. I have no way to contact you.

• chickenseed
    15 years ago

New to growing from seed. Staring a veg garden for the first time. Let me know if you are still offering these Thanks Lori

• dairymaid
    15 years ago

would love to participate

• bakemom_gw
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Keep 'em coming. I have plenty.

• janiseve
    15 years ago

I am a newbie! And I would love to participate if you still have seeds. Please let me know what i have to do!
    bugoddess@hotmail.com

thanks,
    janis

• veggiesinbuffalo
    15 years ago

Hi bakemom! I would love some seeds. I planted a garden last year, and it did really well, but I want to start vegetables from seed this year. I'd love to try some of your seeds (veggie or flowers) if you still have some! Thanks to everyone involved!

• Iris ( ranegrow ) z7 Maryland
    15 years ago

Hi bakemom, I would love some seeds if you still have some ? thanks ! Will send you email !

~Iris

• tricia73
    15 years ago

I am a newbie attempting an indoor/porch garden. I have a small apartment on the second floor with a nice sunny fully windowed back porch that gets plenty of morning to noon sun. Anything at all that you could send (if you have anything left lol) would be a huge help to me and very much appreciated. I'll send you an e-mail now. Thanks so much for your generosity!

Tricia

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    15 years ago

bumping for our newbies...Thanks Bakemom for all you do!

• beaglemom2009
    15 years ago

I would like to take advantage of your offer!

• bakemom_gw
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Beaglemom2009, your email is blocked and there is no link from your member page. I have no way to contact you.

• ontheteam
    15 years ago

Bakemom... this is my friend I told you about..she's a little of course. I sent her the link to this post...but just incase she gets lost again Here is her post.

Here is a link that might be useful: wrong forum right attitude

• faolson13
    15 years ago

hi I am interested please email me. Enriquebatista@yahoo. Com

• cybermeowz
    15 years ago

Bakemom, I'm a newbie and would love to receive some seeds if this offer still stands. Thank you very much.

• tuckerjo
    15 years ago

if you still have room, i would love to join!

• reberlou
    15 years ago

Count me in...thanks

• bakemom_gw
    Original Author
    15 years ago

This offer is closed for now. If you have not heard from me, your email is blocked, there is no link from your member page, or there were email delivery problems.

No more posts or new emails please.

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor