Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Newbie Seed Project

Posted by bakemom z6 Central Ohio (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 16, 09 at 14:54

I can take more newbies. There are at least 10 packs per offering. It's SASBE with 2 stamps out and 4 back, plus mailing label. Thanks to our incredible donors there is great stuff to get you started growing seeds.
What's a newbie? New to gardening, new to growing from seed, or experienced gardener who wants to grow the basics. Everyone is welcome.

Please unblock your email and GW posts only.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Newbie Seed Project

Will love to send a SASBE.
Thanks!
Jessy

o

I'll send one! Thank you!!!

o

Bakemom, you were generous last year, but do to health issues, I ended up giving away most of the seeds you sent. I am on chemo for 4 more months but hope to do MORE gardening this year as part of my "therapy". Anything you might be looking for that may be hidden in my stash?

o

Wow Bakemom, I just received your package today. There is a TON of seeds. Thank you so much and to all the others who donated. You have made a newbie very happy.

(happy dance)

o

Hi I would love anything you might have left to give. My daugters and I are doing a garden as our family project and looking to grow anything and everything that will grow in the Mississippi heat. Please tell me where I would need to send. Thank you in advance from my six yeard old and one year old.

o

am new this week would love any kind of seed that you have thanks oswego

o

• Posted by bakemom z6 Central Ohio (My Page) on
    Fri, Feb 20, 09 at 16:14

Oswego, your email is blocked and you have no link from your member page. I have no way to contact you.

o

I am new today and would love to do this.

o

Ooh, ooh, me too, please!

o

Bakemom is amazing. her seeds rock!

o

Oohh, oooh, me too please???? I love surprises and have alot of space to fill up with flowers!! Let me know where to send the SASE.
Sheri

o

Would love seeds if u still have them

o

Sat, Feb 21, 09 at 4:14

Folks, if you haven't been contacted, your emails are blocked and there is no link from your member page. I have no way to contact you.

o

New to growing from seed. Staring a veg garden for the first time. Let me know if you are still offering these Thanks Lori

o

would love to participate

o

Sun, Feb 22, 09 at 16:30

Keep 'em coming. I have plenty.

o

I am a newbie! And I would love to participate if you still have seeds. Please let me know what i have to do!
bugoddess@hotmail.com

thanks,
janis

o

Hi bakemom! I would love some seeds. I planted a garden last year, and it did really well, but I want to start vegetables from seed this year. I'd love to try some of your seeds (veggie or flowers) if you still have some! Thanks to everyone involved!

o

Hi bakemom, I would love some seeds if you still have some ? thanks ! Will send you email !

~Iris

o

I am a newbie attempting an indoor/porch garden. I have a small apartment on the second floor with a nice sunny fully windowed back porch that gets plenty of morning to noon sun. Anything at all that you could send (if you have anything left lol) would be a huge help to me and very much appreciated. I'll send you an e-mail now. Thanks so much for your generosity!

Tricia

o

bumping for our newbies...Thanks Bakemom for all you do!

o

I would like to take advantage of your offer!

o

Tue, Feb 24, 09 at 15:39

Beaglemom2009, your email is blocked and there is no link from your member page. I have no way to contact you.

o

Bakemom... this is my friend I told you about..she's a little of course. I sent her the link to this post...but just incase she gets lost again Here is her post.

Here is a link that might be useful: wrong forum right attitude

o

hi I am interested please email me. Enriquebatista@yahoo. Com

o

Bakemom, I'm a newbie and would love to receive some seeds if this offer still stands. Thank you very much.

o

if you still have room, i would love to join!

o

Count me in...thanks

o

Wed, Feb 25, 09 at 14:03

This offer is closed for now. If you have not heard from me, your email is blocked, there is no link from your member page, or there were email delivery problems.

No more posts or new emails please.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here