Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Last 8 States I need to get them all. Thanks

Posted by mastergarder2003 5 MI. (homegardenbon0@aol.com) on
Wed, Feb 29, 12 at 17:36

Hello Iam close, I need these 8 more states to collect seeds from all 50 states. Any help for me to finish, have them send me a email. I would be so happy.
Alaska,Delaware,Hawaii,Nevada,New Mexico,North Dakota,Vermont, and Wyoming. Please clik on Mastergarder2003 above to see my list, and post here for me to see your list. and email me, what you would like Sm. or lg. trades are fine. pak for pak. please. Bon.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Last 8 States I need to get them all. Thanks

I might have Nevada trade,Iam waiting for a reply from loveangels no list. Please clik on my Gw name to email me on this trade. thank you. All others post and email as well. 7 left to go states. Bon.

o

So do I understand that you are just looking for seeds on your list, not seeds of plants native to the state you are getting them from?

o

Hello Alaska YES Alaska Mytime I would love to trade pak for pak from my list of haves for something to try from your list of haves. I will go and see what you have on your list. I need to trade with Alaska I dont have a swap from Alaska yet. That would be wonderful Please look at my list and see if there is something you are interested in. Bon

o

I don't keep a trade list anymore, as I quit exchanging years ago. I see that you want Frits. I could send you seeds (or bulblets, in early summer)for F. camschatcensis in return for A. hupehensis. Thing is, I would need the anemone seeds now (since they have to be cold stratified, etc.), and I can't send the bulblets until June, late May at the earliest.

o

Thank you mytime I got your email That will give me Alaska Iam very happy, and loveangel Nevada iam still waiting on your reply I still have the 2 paks waiting for you If you have anything to trade I even like lettuce or spinach from the Dollar store please email me.Bon
I am very happy to say if these two trades go well I only need these states below. thank you so much for any and all help to finish my state trades. so close now.
I still need these state's.
Delaware,Hawaii,New Mexico,North Dakota,Vermont,Wyoming.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here