Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Ipomoea Alba- moonflower vine

Posted by ronnie17 z6 (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 17, 14 at 18:44

Looking for the black seeded variety. (The vine, not datura.) I have many Japanese morning glory and other seeds not on my list available if anyone has any for trade.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Ipomoea Alba- moonflower vine

Hi Ronnie,

I have a pack of moon vine seeds. which jap. mgs do you have up for trade

Ishare

o

Ishare are your seeds dark black and not tan? I am only looking for the black seeds.

o

Here is a pic of the package. Its not the best pic but it is what your looking for. How many seeds are you looking for, I have a full pack.

o

I only want to trade if the seeds are black, can you show a pic of the seeds?

o

Are you looking for Lavender Moonvine/Ipomoea muricata (whose seeds are large and dark)?

o

The package is the exact thing you are looking for BUT the seeds appear to be on the lighter side. These are not datura, here is a pic of datura seeds next to the moon vine seeds. It really makes no difference to me Ronnie, I was going to pass JM seeds along to a gw buddie. Feel free to email if you would like to give them a try. Lisa

o

Thanks Lisa for taking the time to post the pics, I appreciate it. The seeds look exactly like the tan ones only they are black, Thank you anyway for the offer.

o

No Janine I am looking for a rare form of I. alba.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here