Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
have: updated list, wanting to trade or sase

Posted by graanieb 9, Louisiana (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 14, 14 at 18:57

SASE would be Mammoth Sunflower, Coral vine and Hibiscus Mutabilis/ confederate rose-single pink.
check my list, thanks
Bea

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: have: updated list, wanting to trade or sase

Hi, I'd love to get some coral vine seeds. Do you also have any basil seeds too? I have Curley parsley and snap pea seeds. Please look at my trade list also.

My

o

Hi Bonny, sure do have lemon basil and a few of thai, plus have catnip- don't need to plant any -havent last year either-brought 4 baskets of it inside a few times- with supervision-it was no 1 thing for someone special, smile, see you in email.
Bea

o

Hi, I'm a "newbie" and don't have any seeds for trade. Would love to have seeds for SASE to be used in a community garden.

Thank you,

Amarilys

o

I still have plenty Coral vine seeds, makes tons of seeds, left some on top of the tree it climbed over...love it for the reason of being invasive, attracting hummingbirds and butterflies and being pretty-as a cut flower also.
Seeds float if you test them in the water, need to be planted once weather warms up, plant mine ( near New Orleans) in April-same time as Zinnias, straight in the ground, what I do. Just a little personal note in hope it helps.

o

Do you have anymore hibiscus for SASE?

o

Would like hibiscus for SASE.

o

I'm OUT OF HIBISCUS.
Have plenty of Coral vine, other seeds for trade or stamps.
Bea

o

iwould like either of them ty but for the coralvine I would trade you for some lettuce tomato or some beans

o

I can't reply to some of your emails -until you set it up in here, go to the very first post by Tamara -it will show you how.
Looking for ornamental perennial peas, white hyssop ab. 4 ft tall, bee balm, daylilies, iris, clematis, lantana, Cucumber "Diva", "Tanya" or any long,straight one other than Straight 8..what do you have and recommend ? Hope we can trade.
Have a great day, weather is finally warming up, yes!!
Busy B.

o

I received my package :)

Thanks so much,

Amarilys

o

I'd love to have any seeds you might have left over. Thanks

o

Wonder if some of you sent in stamps and never heard back from me since there were 2 that promised to send stamps and I haven't heard from them. I've sent to everyone I was supposed to.
Anyone up for a trade?
Thanks and Happy Spring!
Bea

o

Hi Bea, do you have any Coral Vine seeds left? I would like to trade for whatever you have left. Check my list to see if you can use anything from there.

Thanks,
Stacy

o

Do you still have some Coral vine seeds? I can send you my list if you still do :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here