Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
graanieb

wanted: ishareflowers, jkar4, can't reply yo your email...

graanieb
11 years ago

Someone else too, can't think of a name now, your email on GW is disabled, hope you check into it so we can communicate, thanks.

Bea

Comments (13)

• socalgardengal
    11 years ago

Must be for alot of folks, same happened to me all day too on another post. Good to hear I'm not going nutts LOL! Have a great evening!

• juanital
    11 years ago

me, too...i have responded to 3, 4 including jkar and haven't heard anything....okay-that makes me feel better....

• Desirai
    11 years ago

i cant respond to jkar either

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    11 years ago

Hi Grannie,

That's strange! I just checked and reselected show my email to members. I'm not sure what happened.

Anyway, I also found some tithinoia while packing for a swap...

If my email wont work work I can be reached at ishareflowers@aol.com

look forward to hearing from you!

Lisa

• graanieb
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Problem is when I reply to email it wont go thru 'cause it's a reply generated thru Garden Web, if you email directly or send me your email it works, thanks for your email Lisa, hope I remember it, should by now, smile, emailing you soon,
    Bea

• graanieb
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Problem is when I reply to email it wont go thru 'cause it's a reply generated thru Garden Web, if you email directly or send me your email it works, thanks for your email Lisa, hope I remember it, should by now, smile, emailing you soon,
    Bea

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    11 years ago

Ok, Nancy Drew (in a previous life) here.

This is what I 'think' might be going one. I think there might be a problem with GW and AOL email addresses.

I posted to this thread and checked the box to have follow-up replies emailed to me. I then got the follow-up reply made by gthayes in my email box. Since I didn't realize the email was not a reply to actually trade with me, I attempted to reply to the email I received from gthayes via GW system. Well...when I hit reply, my email program filled in the correct email addy, but it also filled in gthayes behind the email address. When I went to mail it, my email program rejected sending it.

ishareflowers , if you reply to this thread, I will see if I am able to reply to your email, or if it is also messed up, since it is an AOL email. I've checked the box to get follow-up replies emailed to me on this thread.

i cant respond to jkar either
    That is because you are getting follow-up replies and jkar4 has chosen to show their email address to NONE, when it would be best set to be shown to MEMBERS when using the exchanges.

Sue...resident busy body

• ishareflowers {Lisa}
    11 years ago

Hi Sue!

• juanital
    11 years ago

Curious would that be 'hotmail' addresses?

11 years ago

hmmmm....I got the follow-ups and attempted to reply to each of them.

ishareflowers , in the email 'to line' it showed your correct email addy, but then was followed by ishareflowers

juanital , in the email 'to line', it showed your correct email addy, but then was followed by juanital

I guess it might just be any and all email adresses in the follow-up replies where the email address is shown to MEMBERS or ALL.

hmmm...

I'll send the URL of this thread to 'Contact US'. Hopefully GW will understand what I've tried to explain here.

graanieb, since you are getting follow-ups emailed to you, can you reply to the follow-up email you get from my reply/replies? I'm betting you can't. What do you see in the 'TO LINE' of the email address when you try to send?

Is anyone else getting replies on this thread sent to them? See what I mean?

Sue

11 years ago

well my follow-up reply just came into my email.

When I hit 'reply' my correct email addy was in the TO Line but was followed by chemocurl which would cause the email to be rejected.

• graanieb
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Just sent you email reply Sue, hope you got it, don't know what the real problem is, hope it's solved soon, thank you so much Sue- Chemocurl for your help, as always.
    GB

11 years ago

Hi Graanieb,

I got the reply you made above Mar 1, 13 at 9:22 into my email box and when I tried to reply to it, the TO LINE showed your address with graaniebI also got an email into my JUNK Yahoo account. It was from you, via GW, and it was the post I made above at Mar 1, 13 at 7:49 (my time). How did you send that? Did you click 'reply' to the email you got? Surely not or it wouldn't have gone to my YAHOO addy. Did you click on 'Email this post' over to the side of the post here in this thread and then fill in my old junk yahoo email?

This is so confusing, especially now with my junk yahoo account involved. I want to know how an email ended up getting sent there....sigh. Please delete that junk yahoo email addy from your address book..thanks.

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!