franc_gw

HAVE: tomato,ect

franc
10 years ago

I have up dated my listings

Comments (10)

• djmasturbeat
    10 years ago

I have a bunch of datura seeds, unknown type that grew all over my garden. It had large, long white moon flowers, very pretty. I may also have a pod from another variety, it was one my girlfriend wildcrafted recently, so this is uncertain.

I have some tomatoes, but in limited amounts, as they were received in trades, at least all the known heirloom varieties I have. I would trade for similarly small amounts of heirloom tomatoes, if you want, as I like to have a big mix to try out. I also have more seeds of some unknown varieties of tomatoes, including unknown heirlooms I have just been given fruit or seeds of over the years and grown out and collected seeds from (I do not bag my flowers, they are all OP, and have no room to segregate).

I would be willing to send some of my mystery heirloom tomatoes and the datura SASE / SASBE, too.
    Please feel free to message me if you are interested.

• kilngod
    10 years ago

Hi Franc,

I am very interested in your:
    Black amber sorghum
    Blood sorrel
    Indigo rose tomato

I have a lot of heirloom tomatoes (many 5-to-1 pack trades) and other heirloom vegetable seeds available. I have several C13 heirloom lettuces that are not listed. If you are interested in planting some under taller plants, I can likely trade some of those as individuals or as a cutting mix.

Tina / kilngod

Here is a link that might be useful: kilngod's trade list

• franc
    Original Author
    10 years ago

sounds-good2both
    sending-email,soon

• chwgarden
    10 years ago

Hi there! I would be super willing and happy to take any mystery tomato seeds for the offer of the SASE. =) Please let me know - Thanks!

• KLI_6B
    10 years ago

Hi I have datura and Asian yardlong beans that you may be interested? I am interested in your

chocolate cherry
    delicious

pls check out my list . thanks

• newbieinva
    10 years ago

I am interested in any seeds that you could provide me. I am very new to the seed exchange but I grew up on a farm and looking forward to having my first garden this year.

• djmasturbeat
    10 years ago

I can do a SASE/ SASBE for you too, newbieinva.
    chwgarden already has a SASE sent out to me, I will get her sorted as soon as it arrives.

• franc
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Yes I can help with a SASE or however
    send email from My page and I'll
    get back to you
    franc

• mariaware45
    10 years ago

I would love to receive some of your Heirloom tomato seeds if you have any left, I would be more than happy to send an SASE just let me know thank-you, Maria

• franc
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I can't send you a e-mail mariaware45
    I still have a lot left

Sponsored
Hoppy Design & Build
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Northern VA Award-Winning Deck ,Patio, & Landscape Design Build Firm