Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Mini/regular bell peppers & Any Cheery Tomatoes!!

Posted by ZenYang 7a (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 7, 14 at 23:18

Hi there!

Last year I tried gardening and joined this forum for the first time and so far it's been amazing! I've traded with some wonderful people and received many different seeds from everywhere. I've only grown one type of tomato (big red cherry) and am trying this year to try multiple varieties but particularly small cherry sized tomatoes.

I would love any in the list below or what you think I might like! I am also asking for anyone with mini belle pepper mix to trade with me because they just look so cute to eat!! I grew dozens of pepper last year from a mixed commercial packet and ended up with a lot of chili and jalape�os peppers. Hoping for something more colorful this year ;)

Tomatoes:
Isis candy
Chadwick Cherry
Gardener�s Delight
Gajo de Melon
Black cherry
Indigo Rose
Super Sweet 100
Yellow pear
Red pear
Tommy Toes
sunny boy
tiny tim
Matts wild cherry
INDIGO Series (sun,apple,blue berries,kumquat)
Blush tiger
Mint julep/ Michael Pollan

PEPPERS:
Carnival Mix,
Chinese Giant
Miniature Red Bell
Sweet Mini peppers
Tangerine Pimento
Sweet Ruby

I have a lot in my own trade list to offer up if your interested otherwise I can also do SASBE!!

Thanks so much to everyone ^_^

This post was edited by ZenYang on Fri, Feb 21, 14 at 13:55

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Mini/regular bell peppers & Any Cheery Tomatoes!!

If you are still looking, please feel free to see if some things on my trade list will work for you. My veggie garden is pretty much over-stuffed for this season, but maybe we can work something out.

Michelle

Here is a link that might be useful: Trade List

o

I have standard red, yellow and orange bell peppers for your pansy or marigolds. Doreen.

o

Hi,

I can send Chadwick Cherry and Black Krim tomato seeds in exchange for pomegranate and columbines. For peppers, I've got Thai Long Sweet that I'd trade for Kale, if you're interested. All my seeds are heirloom varieties, open pollinated, so perfect for collecting every season.

Thanks!

Artemis

Here is a link that might be useful: Artemis' Lists

o

Thanks for everyone that's traded with me so far :) I hope everybody has received my replies and/or seeds!

o
RE: WANTED: Mini/regular bell peppers & Any Cheery Tomatoes!

Artemis & Doreen I've send out mini packages for both of you! Thanks for trading :)

Sent you a message Michelle :)

This post was edited by ZenYang on Fri, Feb 21, 14 at 0:33

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here