Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
have: newbie - have a tiny inventory to trade

Posted by twintoes 5b (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 11, 14 at 0:15

This is my first garden (few seeds I have are from my local seed library, I have started a few seeds to germinate and these are what I have left over).

I need anything and everything - so let me know what you have. I am most interested in vegetables, as my goal is to cut my grocery bill. Really interested in heirloom varieties no cross or hybrids, and of course no GM.

Looking for less than 5 seeds, as that is all I have to trade as well. Thanks so much! So glad to be a part of this - looking forward to the day when I have a MASSIVE list like the veterans! :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: have: newbie - have a tiny inventory to trade

• Posted by kchd 7b Mississippi (My Page) on
    Tue, Mar 11, 14 at 20:03

Hi there!
You should check out this adoption thread (link provided below). It is a perfect opportunity for garden newbies like you!

Here is a link that might be useful: Adopt-a-Newbie

o

You could also contact Bakemom at her Newbie Seed Project offer.

This post was edited by jensyen on Wed, Mar 12, 14 at 10:42

o

I am interested in your Amish paste tomato. Please check my list to let me know you're interested in trading for. Will also send email.

o

Thanks so much everyone! I should have more to trade soon, and will update my list! Mother_H3n - I received your e-mail, but it said due to your privacy settings I could reply. So I e-mailed you here - hope that works. Thanks again for all the help!

o

I have some cantaloupe seeds I could spare. Watermelon too. Id have to double check the type. We have too many to choose from here in town. lol.

o

Thank you to all the wonderful people that helped me get started! I have a very respectable inventory now, and have more seedlings going than I have space under my grow lights.

I feel an addiction coming on, as I scour Craig's List for more lights! Thanks so much Garden Web People - you are so generous!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here