Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: updated my list, take a look

Posted by cherryts (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 19, 14 at 0:58

did some shopping, updated my list, take a look.
let's trade!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: updated my list, take a look

Hello, I would love some of your heirloom tomato seeds or rosemary, I have got tons of Egyptian walking onions to trade.

o

Hey Mariaware45,
If you happen to check back with this post, I'd love to get my hands on some of your Egyptian walking onions too. I have heirloom tomatoes, as well as other veggies, herbs, and flowers. Please check out my list and let me know.

o

I could use some of the Roma , if they are heirloom. See my if my list contains anything you want in exchange.

o

hi maria,

i'm also looking for egyptian walking onion. i have various seeds you may be interested in.

o

I sent you a email. Bon

o

Sent you an e-mail.

Brad AKA Moonwolf

o

No reply should I send it again??

o

I haven't gotten a reply, either.

Brad AKA Moonwolf

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here