Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cwatson89

HAVE: Prickly Pear Cacti Seeds

cwatson89
11 years ago

As you can tell from the pic I have plenty and I get way more every year from the cacti I have in my yard when I harvest the fruits. I'm willing to trade but I'm not sure what for yet,lol. Any Ideas? I already dried them and cleaned them the best I could and I've even grown more from the seeds so I know they're healthy. Not sure of the variety but I do know they have the violet color fruits and look like beating hearts when cut open. People where hate dealing with the cacti in their yard and don't realize the fruit it bears and I get more all the time and I even give them some of the fruit when it's ripe.

Comments (27)

• garden_love
    11 years ago

I have lots of veggies especially tomatoes over30 varieties. I also have a lot of different flowers. Please send me a message if you figure out what you want or I can send you a list of what I have. Thanks!

• LullabyF360
    11 years ago

Check out my list :) I have flowers, a couple of veggies, some fruits, & if you are looking for more cacti, I have a huge mix of seeds.

• cwatson89
    Original Author
    11 years ago

garden_love, I love growing tomatoes, do you have any of the Italian Ice Hybrid tomatoes? their solid white and supposedly are as sweet as sugar.

LullabyF360, do you happen to know what type of cacti are mixed in the seeds?

• garden_love
    11 years ago

Don't have those ones but I can send you a list if you would like. They are mostly heirloom

• cwatson89
    Original Author
    11 years ago

That works with me :) Tomatoes grow easily here.

• Desirai
    11 years ago

Hey! I would love some of your cacti seeds. Please look at my list and tell me if there's anything you might be interested in?

• cwatson89
    Original Author
    11 years ago

do you have any mints?

• Desirai
    11 years ago

No I dont

• cwatson89
    Original Author
    11 years ago

ok. I sent you a email of what im willing to trade for

• McHaleBrent
    11 years ago

Hello I am interested in your prickly pear seeds. I don't have anything that you want on your list but I have tons of heirloom veggies.

• cwatson89
    Original Author
    11 years ago

McHaleBeats: what kind?

• TheMidnightGarden
    11 years ago

I have cantaloupe, honeydew, pumpkin, corn (only a few), carrots, broccoli, lettuce, tomato, cucumber.

I also have Iris Domestica seeds, and various tree seeds

• cwatson89
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Midnight: What are Domestica? I tried googling it and it showed what look like a pink bamboo. I'll gladly take some of it and some pumpkin, my niece loves to grow pumpkin.

• TheMidnightGarden
    11 years ago

I just looked at the label again, search "blackberry lily" i guess that is the variety or something. My apologies, these were a gift, and I am not very familiar with them :)

I do not have many pumpkin seeds, but I have 2-3 different varieties, I would be happy to send a couple of each :) - I will look shortly and see the exact varieties that I have :)

• cwatson89
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I'll be happy to take the blackberry lily's, i love blackberries. Just 5 pumpkin seeds will be fine, she is turning into a little farmer wizard every time she grows something lol

• TheMidnightGarden
    11 years ago

Okay! Sounds great! Would you like to email me your address, and I will get the seeds out in the next few days! My email is: serenityvalleymalamutes@live.com

• cwatson89
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Figured I'd share a pic of what the fruit looks like when cut open. Looks like a beating heart but once you pell off the outer skin that has the tiny needles in it you can eat it whole, seeds and all. They're very sweet too.

• McHaleBrent
    11 years ago

I have tomatoes-many varieties, bell and jalapeño peppers, eggplant(many varieties), pumpkins, squash, beans, carrots, lettuce(many varieties) and more. All of these seeds are organic and were purchased this year

Brent

• cwatson89
    Original Author
    11 years ago

can you send a email of what tomatoes you have?

• cwatson89
    Original Author
    11 years ago

2 orders have been delivered and 2 more were shipped today :)

• cwatson89
    Original Author
    11 years ago

All requests have been shipped out and everyone should have instructions in their email on how to germinate them properly

• LaddaLove34
    10 years ago

I am interested in some prickly pear seeds,if you still have some left?I have other seeds you are looking for also?

• cwatson89
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Just sent you a Email. I still have PLENTY of seeds and I just recently harvested 300+ fruits from one of my farms earlier this week as well so be prepared for more!

• tamela_star
    10 years ago

What color are the flowers? I'm looking for a prickly pear with pink flowers since I have one with yellow flowers.

• ZenYang
    10 years ago

Hi I would love some of your prickly pear cacti seeds
    and your strawberry mingnoette seeds if you still have them! The fruit looks delicious ;)

I have some guava, korean melon and pomegranete seeds available for trade!

• currentriverdenny
    10 years ago

Hello Chance I would love some prickly pear cactus seeds and some dragon fruit seeds! Currentriverdenny

• lavenderpyly
    10 years ago

Hi! I would like some check my list and see if there something you like!

Thanks!

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?