Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
canna, tansy available, trade list updated

Posted by katkni 4 (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 25, 12 at 10:37

I have canna and tansy available. I have lots of bubble envelopes, and would send these for postage if you want them.

See my list for what else I have and am looking for. Because of so many generous trades and offers, there's not a lot I need right now. If there's something you want off my have list, I likely have extra or duplicates so just ask.

http://www.gardenweb.com/members/exch/katkni

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: canna, tansy available, trade list updated

Hello......I am nterested in several of your offerings. I have hops (plants), rhubarb and trillium (seeds). Please look at my list to see if you are tempted by anything. It is at:
http://www.gardenweb.com/members/exch/caw_in_zn5
LMK if you want to trade. Cheryl

o

Cheryl,
I would love to trade! let me look at your list and I'll send a message. Email me, let me know which in particular your would like.

o

I send you an email.

o

Sent you an email.

o

OFFER CLOSED FROM FURTHER INQUIRIES.
Thanks for your interest. I will be emailing everyone who has posted/emailed so far to fulfill the offer.

o

Isn't tansy incredibly invasive?

--Rr

o

Rr, yes tansy is invasive in my area. I received it in a trade and can't plant it here.

o

Tacy_m check your email!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here