Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gardenecstasy

have: amaranth 'love lies bleeding'_red_[trade or sase]

gardenecstasy
11 years ago

Last season I collected more red Amaranthus caudatus seed then I could possibly use. Just tested and it germinates extremely well. I'd be interested in just about anything if you want to trade. For sase send me an email and I'll send you my address.

{{gwi:57632}}

Comments (11)

• youngent
    11 years ago

Sent you an email

• gardenecstasy
    Original Author
    11 years ago

youngent & simplecountry your seeds are in the mail.

• amor_del_padre2002
    11 years ago

Hello. I don't have anything for trade...this is my first year up and going with flowers and all. We just bought a house and it has nothing for flowers or landscaping...just some overgrown bushes. I tried to look up what zones it grows in but found nothing...do you think it would grow in a zone 4b/5a? If you are willing/able to send a few seeds out I could send a SASE.
    Thanks

• gardenecstasy
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Sent you an email amor_del_padre and yes it will grow in zone 4b/5a as an annual.

• sweetalysiss
    11 years ago

I am starting all over again for the 4th time I get it perfect then get transferred, I am now on ss so I am looking for any seeds or plants. My yard is totally bare and its driving me nuts I am in Michigan. I would be glad to sase Tjamks so much Good Luck Gardening sent a e-mail

• JACQPURPLE
    11 years ago

I would love some. I would also like some Hibiscus coccineus - Red Texas Star , too. I did see others that am interest in. Please see if I have anything you would like.

JQ

Here is a link that might be useful: My trade list:

• McHaleBrent
    11 years ago

I would love some of your amaranth seeds. I have mostly many different types of organic vegetable seeds, but I do have purple, red, and yellow with red throat daylily seeds. Email me if your interested.

• lovesangels
    10 years ago

i would love to have some of your "love lies bleeding"
    seeds, i have moonflower, hollyhock, seeds to trade,

• 🌱 ~ 🌿 ~ 🍅
    10 years ago

I'd love some amaranth if you have any left!

• blrhudugi
    10 years ago

I am pretty new to gardening, only in planning stage (to start my garden in 2014). Would love the amaranth seed if you would send it to me. Please email me and I will follow up with the SASE if you are willing to send (even though I have nothing to trade yet).

Thank you.

• lisianthuslover
    10 years ago

Sending email to you.

Sponsored