Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
stardrifting

HAVE: Spring Forward Vine & Herb Swap

stardrifting
10 years ago

Hello Everyone! I'm hosting a swap and I would love for you all to join and spread the word! Since I know a lot of people don't check the Round Robin Forum much, (me included), I thought I would provide a link to get more interest going:

http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/load/roundrobin/msg032023198671.html

I hope to see you all there - I am super excited!

Stacy

Comments (17)

• graanieb
    10 years ago

Stacy, it sounds great!! I've been needing more vines and herbs, thank you so much.
    Bea

• EricaBraun
    10 years ago

The more the merrier! I know all you herb and vine lovers don't want to miss this.

I have a few rarities that I'll be sending in:
    Stevia
    Za'atar
    Pineapple Sage
    Black Cohosh
    etc
    As well as some vining veggies!

Don't miss out on a great opportunity, folks.

• Desirai
    10 years ago

If i had that many packs I would definitely join but I only have a few vines :)

• stardrifting
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Desirai, I don't want you to miss out because you don't have that many packs. If you want to join, send in what you have, I'm alright with that.

Stacy

• stardrifting
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I just wanted to let everyone know that want to join that you can send in in whatever amount of seed packs you have. I don't want anyone to miss out because they don't have the 25 packs of seeds. I do know that there are a few of you that are just getting started and I think this will be a great way to get a few different thing. So come on in!

• graanieb
    10 years ago

Good to know since I've been trading and sharing seeds lately and have lots of coral vines...and about 10 of other kinds, if it'd be ok to send you may be 5 pkts of coral vine? Thanks again.
    Bea

• stardrifting
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Sure, Bea, I know lots of people will probably want the Coral Vine.

• mastergarder2003
    10 years ago

Stacy,Would we put the seeds in when they come to our house? Do you have to mail the seeds to you first? When do you want them if so? When will the Swap start or begin by mailing the seeds to others.?

I have some yarrow and clematis. if I join in, how will you run the swap.

• stardrifting
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Hi mastergarter2003, I'm going to post the rules for you here. They are also located on the RR Exchange Forum, but I think this will be a help:

Spring Forward Vine & Herb Swap

With a twist - A Wild Card! Three of the packs of seeds will be any type of plants you wish!
    RULES:

Only one pack of Morning Glories is allowed.

Only three packs of the same type of seeds are allowed.

Minimum 10 seeds per pack.

Send 25+ packs of seeds to me - Whatever you send will be the amount I will return to you. Use a bubble mailer - That is what I will be sending your seeds back to you in.

Please include a return label with your address on it, this will really help me out.

Include what postage it cost you to send, plus one extra stamp - This should be enough to cover it in case I want to include something special. *Hint Hint*

Include a list of what you have sent to me so I can make sure to send you totally different seeds. If you would like to send me a wish list, I will do the best I can to fulfill it. No seeds older than 2012.

When I have all of the seeds I will mix them all and divide them up to send back to you. Any additional seeds welcome.

Deadline to get the seeds to me is March 31. I will get your new seeds out no later than April 15.

Please respond here if you are interested. Remember the more unusual or rare, the better!

Send seeds to:

Stacy Leverette
    c/o Spring Forward
    755 Grant St.
    Lawrence KS 66044

Let's Have Some Fun!

Stacy

Hope to see you there! We have 8 people, including myself and I can't be more excited!

Here is a link that might be useful: Spring Forward Vine & Herb Swap

• stardrifting
    Original Author
    10 years ago

P.S. If you don't have 25 packs of seeds, don't worry send in what you have/want.

• mastergarder2003
    10 years ago

Iam in sending you out your seeds. Bon

• stardrifting
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Great!

• mastergarder2003
    10 years ago

Stardrifting I mailed out your pak today, cost me 3 stamps I put in 4 Stamps for you to mail mine back and my list and a extra pak of suprise seeds for you too. thanks for having the swap for us. I put in my list of what I have and a wish list and or you can surprise me too. Thanks excited can't wait. I put my stuff in a yellow Bubble with my addy and seed paks. 25 and yours.:))
    Bon.

• stardrifting
    Original Author
    10 years ago

mastergarder2003 - Thanks so much!

We just had another sign up - We're up to 13!

• stardrifting
    Original Author
    10 years ago

We're up to 15 people and I've received 4 packages with some very awesome seeds!

• stardrifting
    Original Author
    10 years ago

There are very awesome seeds coming in!

• stardrifting
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Hello Everyone! I'm going to extend the date to have your seeds in to April 7th, this still gives me plenty of time to get the seeds sent back out on the 15th. Hope you all are have a wonderful day!

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars27 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus