Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Unable to update email address - many trys

Posted by caw_in_zn5 5 (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 20, 14 at 12:13

Many trys later my contact email address is not updating. Need help to change it - can't find where to get assistance.

Please respond here you can't reach me by the current email OBVIOUSLY.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Unable to update email address - many trys

Up there by your name is a tab labelled Your Profile..I'll bet you can do it from there...Best of luck.

o

Just for giggles and grins I went and tried to temporarily change my email address. Hmmm...as you said, it just won't update.

I'd suggest you going to the link below and asking GW for assistance. The Contact Us link is found at the bottom of any page. You might also mention to them that I tried it and it wouldn't work for me either.

Sue

Here is a link that might be useful: Contact Us

o

Update...I got mine to change just fine.

First I got a message in RED that the email address was already in use in the GW system. I must have used it at some time or another with another GW user name.

Then I tried using another email address. Then I got a RED message requiring me to fill in my First and Last Names. Once I filled those in, it allowed me to update just fine.

I'd suggest you trying it again, watching for any messages that appear in red.

Sue...rbb

o

Used the MY PROFILE to the right of my user name in the upper right of webpage. I also changed my email by deleting only the part of the address that had changed and then filling in the change (first part@second part.extension - to first .extension to first partnew @ second part new.extension).
Hope this helps. Thanks to you all. Cheryl

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here