Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
magdainpdx

HAVE: Updated list: Lots of heirloom veggies

magdainpdx
11 years ago

I've updated my list with what I have available for trade this spring. I have lots of heirloom vegetables (tons of tomatoes) and some flower seeds.

I can provide more info about source and quantity available for specific seeds if needed. Everything listed is available, but quantities of some are limited as I'm in the process of starting this season's seeds - but just ask.

I'm mostly looking for additional varieties of interesting or heirloom vegetables that I don't already have. I may consider flower seeds as well but have limited space for flowers this year.

Here is a link that might be useful: magdainpdx's GardenWeb Exchange Page

Comments (11)

• garden_love
    11 years ago

Im intirested in some of your veggies. I am intirested in:
    Blue lake bush beans
    carrots little fingers
    paris leek
    red salad bowl lettuce
    italian sewwt pepper
    cherry belle radish
    evergreen bunching onion

I have a lot but you have most of what I have. Here is what I have that I didnt see on your list:
    Winter squash- spaghetti
    cauliflower- snowball y
    okra- clemson spineless
    summersquash- straightneck early prolific
    lettuce- little ceaser
    pepper-jalapeno
    Onion- white lisbon bunching
    onion- big bunch

• itzybitzy_gw
    11 years ago

Can you please take a look @ my list and let me know if there's anything you may want:)

P.S You have an amaizing list!

Itzel

• CarolynNadine
    11 years ago

email sent

• kilngod
    11 years ago

Hi magdainpdx,
    We have similar tastes in heirloom seeds, which is great for the long haul in trading - but then many that I have are the ones you have already. That said, from your want list, I think I at least have a few Pruden's Purple and Hugh's (yellow?) tomato and maybe some of those zinnia types from a past trade, so I will check. Hopefully you might also find a few things on the updated part of my have list that interest you...or lots of things from the less updated part.

I am interested in your:
    CABBAGE: Late Flat Dutch
    KALE: Wild Garden Kales
    KALE: Dwarf Blue Scotch
    ARUGULA: Slow Bolt
    CHARD: Ruby Red
    CHARD: Fordhook Giant
    LETTUCE: Wild Garden Lettuce Mix

Thanks for looking,
    Tina

Here is a link that might be useful: Kilngod's trade list

• nuthen
    11 years ago

email sent (i think)

• JACQPURPLE
    11 years ago

Am interested in:
    bok choy
    chard
    cucumber
    kale
    zucchini
    calendula
    aster
    poppies

JQ

Here is a link that might be useful: My trade list:

• magdainpdx
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I'm working on responding to all the emails I received, will get to them all by the end of the day.

Emails sent to garden_love, Itzybitzy, and CarolynNadine. Let me know if you haven't received them.

I look forward to making some good trades!

• kilngod
    11 years ago

I've updated part of my list, the heirloom tomatoes, and I do indeed have 2 packs of Pruden's Purple (12 seeds, T09) (8 seeds, T06) and Hugh's Yellow (10 seeds, T?09) as well as many others....

-Tina

• zzackey
    11 years ago

I'd love to have some of your Kakai hulless pumpkin seeds. I have Cushaw squash I can trade 10 seeds. ok?

• Jane_Rain
    11 years ago

Thank you for this wonderful list, I have sent you an email.

• linzelu100
    11 years ago

Hello, I am interested in trading for white sweet peas and white swan squash if you have any left. I have appleblossom snapdragons you may want. I don't have the radish you are looking for, but I do have Watermelon Radish which is a very interesting radish, indeed and without the bitter taste. I have other things if these don't interest you. I just signed up, so I don't have my trade list posted yet. Lindsey

Sponsored