Thu, Mar 28, 13 at 12:46

Wanting to trade for interesting fruit. See my trade list

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Cherimoya , few Loquat , Meiwa Kumquat (Fortunella cra

Email sent :)

o

For some reason I haven't received your email, and I tried to send one to you, but it's not showing up in my sent mail. :/

o

Huuummm, anyway, I would like your cherimoya, but I'm not sure if there is something of mine that you'd want. On my trade list I have flowers & some fruits. I have a large list of vegetables not lisfed there. I can try sending you another email with the list of veggies (if that is what you want), or I can just post it here.

o

I have Atamoya seeds but I don't know how to plant them. I can trade some and also if you know how to seed them please inform me.

o

I miss my cherimoya and loquat tree at my old house. Would like to replace them and get kumquat too. Can you check my list for possible trade.

Thank you JQ

Here is a link that might be useful: MY TRADE LIST

o

I'm just checking in to see if you ever go my email or replies to yours. I have my email settings for "members". Not sure what is going on. Glitches are my guess.

o

You may need to check your junk mail folder.
Susan

o

Hello,

Please let me know if you still have cherimoya seed?

I have chile pequin saffola seed, chile chilpitin for trade if interested.

Adriana

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here