Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Jupiter's Beard/Red Valerian

Posted by hattichranch 9 (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 26, 14 at 13:45

Hey everybody,

I'm looking for Jupiter's Beard (aka Red Valerian) seed. Lots of things on my trade list so let me know if something grabs your interest and hopefully we can arrange a trade.

Thanks !

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Jupiter's Beard/Red Valerian

Hi hattichranch, might I invite you to join my Spring Forward Vine & Herb Swap? I've started receiving some of the seeds and the Red Valerian is in there. Don't worry if you don't have the 25 packs, just send in what you have if you are interested.

Stacy

Here is a link that might be useful: Spring Forward Vine & Herb Swap

o

Stardrifting,

Hmmmm .... if you happen to have some epazote or culantro available in the swap as well, I'm definitely interested. I definitely have enough herb seeds to share.

o

Stardrifting,

Hmmmm .... if you happen to have some epazote or culantro available in the swap as well, I'm definitely interested. I definitely have enough herb seeds to share.

o

None of those, yet, but there are still 10 more packages to come in. Hope to see you there!

o

Stardrifting,

Thanks for the invite but I'm kinda overflowing with seeds from trades this winter so aside for a few really specific things that I'd like to grow, I'm probably done trading for a while. Love the idea of the swap though and would definitely be interested in participating in the future.

Hope that the swap goes well and thanks for taking the time and effort to coordinate it !

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here