Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
karyn1_gw

Looking for ksseedling (Erin)

karyn1
14 years ago

I'm posting here in the hope that Erin will respond. She has no contact info on her member page. I was somehow sent a variety of tomato seeds intended for someone named Marie. I have no idea who Erin is and there was no return address label on the envelope so I couldn't "return to sender".

Comments (6)

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    14 years ago

You might try posting to ksseedling (Erin's) thread here....Looking to Trade Heirloom Veggies for Fruit and Herbs! as she is getting follow-up replies emailed to her.

I sure wish everyone would get their Member Page email set up if they are going to trade and be active on the Exchanges...sure would help everyone involved.

I know after I try to help newbies get their link set up that probably less than 50% ever do it...sigh.

Sue...resident busy body.

• karyn1
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Sue this is a perfect example of why it's important to post contact info.

14 years ago

Sue this is a perfect example of why it's important to post contact info.
    I refuse to even talk seed trade or BEAP until a member has an email link set up. Of course I prefer that it be set to be shown to members, since the GW email system has been so unreliable so often in the past.

I also don't respond to Plant Trade posts nor will I trade plants with anyone until they update and have their state location showing on their Member Page. Just call me a stickler for details. As we know, there are reason for being set up right.

Sue

14 years ago

Hi Karyn,

I didn't want to post to your new thread looking for Marie (and starting it down the page) but thought you might want try emailing the one person who had left a review for ksseedling who has no way to contact her.

her review thread

Good luck...you sure are trying your darndest to get those seeds to the right home. I probably would have gotten 'over it' by now, and just kept the seeds a few months to see if anyone posted hollering for them, and it not, just give them away however you please.

I wish folks would realize too that it is bad business to not have a return address on an envelope, or to have the same address for both the TO and FROM addresses. I was reading a posting at my local PO and it stated that such mail is considered suspicious. Due to the bad scares and even deaths a few years back with the mail, I think folks should comply and put the appropriate address in the FROM position.

End of rant...I'm done...stick a fork in me.

Sue

• karyn1
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thanks for the info Sue. I think I've gone out of my way to get these seeds to their rightful home. If I don't hear anything in the next couple weeks I'll give them away.

Ksseedling must have received a trade from someone that I'd previously traded with and she didn't secure the address label. I put a strip of clear packing tape over an address label because they often come off of envies that have been around the block a few times.

• ksseedling
    14 years ago

Hi Karen I am ksseedling, I think I have reupdated my profile as I did not have the drop down box marked for all to see my e-mail, again sorry for all this please contact me with this whole mixup! Thanks alot Sue for posting my pages to help out! Thanks Again! Erin

Sponsored
Custom Premiere Design-Build Contractor | Hilliard, OH