Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Have lots to trade

Posted by socalgardengal 10 San Diego Ca (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 5, 14 at 16:41

Looking to do a few more trades. It's time for planting now and I'm looking for a few new squash, extra large Jalapenos and other edibles to try. I do have alot of stuff not on my have list so just ask if you're looking for something. I might have it or something similar. Thank you! ~Christine

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Have lots to trade

Hey Christine,

We did a trade about a month ago. I'm wondering if you're interested in doing another! I'd really love to get some glass gem corn, Sudduth Strain Brandywine tomatoes, and Veronica Speedwell white. Please take a look at my list to see if I have anything you'd like!

Erica

o

Updated my haves for flowers. Still looking for a few good squash to try :) Thank you

o

I'd love to set up a trade with you. I'm interested in the following:

Nasturtium Peach Melba
Geranium Confetti
Geranium Espresso
Salvia Nemerosa
Oenothera Versicolor Sunset Blvd
Chinese Lanterns
Variegated Poke Weed
Freesia Laxa
Bird's Eye chili pepper
Jaloro pepper
Tomato Seek no further love apple
Tomato Carmela's Yellow Stripes

If you'll email me I'll send you all the items I can offer. I have quite a few items on your wants list! :)

Thanks!
~Wendy / Sassy

o

I'm interested in your autumn beauty sunflower, black seed sunflower, and your wisteria. Please take a look at my trade list and see if anything interests you. :)
Emily

o

I have saffron. I would love to trade for sensitive plant seeds if they're fresh.

o

I would love some Zebra Mallow, Red Sedum and Larkspur seeds. I have
carrots-Redcore Chanenay,
beets-Cylindra, Ruby Queen,Crosby Early Egyptian,
Bulgarian carrot hot pepper ,
Bibb lettuce,
Parsley Itailian flat
cabbage, cauliflower and broccoli to trade.

o

I have Red Pac Choi and Serrano Támpiqueno peppers I would like to trade for your strawberry popcorn and Wisteria. I'll also email you.
Thanks.

o

Check out my trade page would like some tomatoes

o

Hi socalgardengal / Christine,

I have these available:
Squash, Amish Neck Pumpkin (c. moschata) (12 seeds)
Squash, NC Candy Roaster Melon (c. maxima) (25 seeds)
Squash, Early White Scallop (c. pepo) (15 seeds)
Carrot, Danvers 126 (1/4 teaspoon)
Pepper, Chocolate Bell (15 seeds)
Bean, Christmas Lima (10 seeds)
Bean, Amish Knuttle / aka Mayflower (10 seeds)
etc.

Am interested primarily in your:
Amish Red Stuffing Pepper
Alma Paprika Pepper
Golden Wax Bush Beans
Endive de Louviers
(If you want enough, I'd be happy to double the paprika pepper, or add Chocolate Morning Glory, Strawberry Popcorn...take a look at my list.)

Cheers,
Tina

o

Updated my list, added a few more things. I also have emailed everyone back, so if you haven't received my email please email me back. Thank you.

o

I didn't get your email if you sent one to me. I put the saffron aside in case you want to trade.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here