Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chilidon

HAVE: Hot pepper seeds

chilidon
10 years ago

I have around 200 different kinds of hot pepper seeds, ultra hots, asian, South American,Central American& a few milder types. Probably too many to list here. Contact me if you are looking for something, I might be able to help.

Comments (20)

• EricaBraun
    10 years ago

Hey chilidon,

I have a few peppers that I'm still trying to find:
    Aconcagua pepper
    Bull Nose Large Bell pepper
    Doe Hill Pepper
    Grandpa's Siberian Home Pepper
    Italian Pepperoncini Pepper
    Sheepnose Pimiento
    If you happen to have any of those and are interested in a trade, please let me know. I'd love to work something out with you. :)

Erica

• pat44th
    10 years ago

Hi chilidon,

Do you have Tulipán Paprika and Peter Pepper? Can we have the trade or I can send SASE?
    Please let me know.

Thanks
    Pat

• hattichranch
    10 years ago

Hi Chilidon,

I'm looking for Aji Escabeche, Chile de Agua, Purple Marconi, and Shishito peppers. I'm just getting into rarer Central/South American peppers so if you have any recommended varieties worth trying, that's very appreciated as well.

I have a pretty big trade list so let me know if anything catches your eye or fills a need.

Have a great weekend.

Chris.

• ltlwilli
    10 years ago

I am looking for the Trinidad Scorpion seeds...Please check my trade list for something you might like in trade. Thanks.

• vegpatch
    10 years ago

I'm just starting with peppers so am open to tasty recommendations. (maybe I should keep it down to making my own Paprika or peppers blends to keep the list shorter) ;^)
    Open for trade or sase

• meadowlarkacres
    10 years ago

Hi! I'm in search of NuMex Twilight, Padron, Chinese 5 Color...

I have loads of heirloom tomato seeds, cucuzza, moqua, dolichos if any of those appeal to you.

• alice.tomato
    10 years ago

I'm not looking for anything super specific but I'd be very interested in some ultra hot pepper seeds, maybe a few seeds of several varieties? Would you please check my exchange page and see if there is anything I can offer you? I also have very small quantities of Black Prince, Black Zebra, Green Zebra, Evergreen Emerald, and Flamme tomato seed. Or, let me know if you would accept a SASE.

• tamela_star
    10 years ago

Would you happen to have black olive ornamental peppers? I would also like the medusa hybrid too. My husband would like some cherry bomb hot peppers if you have any.
    Thank you

• Nerfyjen
    10 years ago

Hi! Are these seeds still available?

• sahmjay
    10 years ago

hello,

do you have any of these? '

Carolina Reaper
    Trinidad Scorpion
    7 Pot Primo
    7 Pod Douglah
    Naga Viper
    ghost pepper bhalut jolokia

• crazycatmomma
    10 years ago

I am keen on whatever pepper you wish to send me, I grow them, dry them, grind them for the best possible chili powder in the world. Juar mix it with a bit of onion and garlic powder and yum city.

I do have seeds to trade if you are interested.

Regards
    Mila

• kaylag
    10 years ago

Hi,
    Do you have cayenne or tabasco peppers?

• garretds7
    10 years ago

I would love to get a hold of some super hots and am interested in making some of my own hot pepper sauces and seasonings. I've got some boys who like hot on just about everything. Let me know if this is still available and any details.. I am very interested.

• kajira4master
    10 years ago

Chilidon, I would love to have anything hot as my son says the Hungarian yellow hot pepper plant I have is not hot enough (has no flavor). I couldn't find your email address on your member page otherwise I would have just emailed you.

• bcmolle
    9 years ago

I am hoping to get my hands on some peter pepper seeds and some super hots. Any chance you have any of those?

• scorion1
    9 years ago

Do you still have peppers seeds available ?

• bcmolle
    9 years ago

I received an email saying to email you at the address above, but I did not see any email address above. Please advise

• fluffybonbon
    9 years ago

I am hopping to trade pepper as well .
    I have :
    Tabasco , cherry bomb , and more ... fresh from garden.
    Am looking for shishito peppers , let me know .
    Thanks,

• fluffybonbon
    9 years ago

I am hopping to trade peppers.
    I have :
    Tabasco , cherry bomb , and more ... fresh from garden.
    Am looking for shishito peppers , let me know .
    Thanks,

• GoingGreenForEarth
    9 years ago

Hi! I was looking for some Jamaican Hot, Carolina Cayenne, Red Amazon Chilli Pepper, Rocoto Orange Chilli Pepper, Tabasco Pepper, Lemon Drop Pepper and Bolivian Rainbow Pepper seeds. If you have any of these for SASE or trade please let me know. I'd greatly appreciate it!

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville