Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wanted: Job's Tears & Sweet Sorghum

Posted by kyrsyan z7 AL (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 31, 12 at 19:15

I would like seeds for Job's Tears & Sweet sorghums. I can trade Carolina Spring Beauty, Yellow Daffodils and Naked Lady Amaryllis (aka Belladonna Lily).

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wanted: Job's Tears & Sweet Sorghum

Hi I have jobs tears and witch hazel seed. You may want to check my list for more if you are offering plants

Here is a link that might be useful: ricjo22's exchange list

o

Which plant(s) are you interested in? I'm mainly looking for what's on my list but I'm open to most types of herbs.

o

I would like to try the spring beauty in my shade garden and some amaryllis beladonna to go with the lycoris naked ladies I already have(surprise lilies). I have dark opal and sweet basil seed and fennel and dill and rhubarb seed. I have enough fresh tears of job to trade 25 seeds. I can spare 12 seeds of fresh cold stored witch hazel seed and several more from the seed I have stratified for spring. I have a few tiny seeds of mexican oregano(lipia graveolens)to spare. It flowers like mad but it makes very few seeds up north. The plants to not survive frost.I have yellow horn tree seeds and manzinilla olive. lots of hot pepper seeds from a recent trade. Thats all I can think of but LMK what else you are looking for , my seed box is packed

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here