Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Seeds for postage

Posted by oldmobie 6 (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 8, 14 at 19:20

I usually like to do trades, but another member did me a favor and sent me some stuff for postage. Now I think I should pay it forward. So, check my list. I'll send out about four packets for postage.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Seeds for postage

I have some cleome seeds to offer for some of your peanuts..How about it?

o

LtlWilli: I don't have enough for the 50 ft row you mentioned by email. This picture shows my whole (tradable) stash. Another trader emailed me for them as well. (Don't know if it'd be bad netiquette to post her name.) I'd still trade you, if you're interested in the smaller amount. How about for some of your sweet banana peppers? Do you still have those?

To my email trader: if you're interested in a trade of this size, I have my eye on your Trionfo Violetto Purple Pole Bean and pink phlox.

Love to trade with either or both of you.

o

Do you have the cukes? I would LOVE some!

o
RE: Need Seeds for postage

I am a new gardener in need of veggie seeds of all types please help. See my profile for a list of seeds needed.

o

thewallawallaian89, I do still have the cucumber seeds. Email me your address and I'll send you a pack.

o

Cliffywiffy, I can spare a few items on your want list. I'll have to check my stash, but I think I have left-over store bought Green beans, zucchini, watermelon, and maybe peas. You can definitely expect a package of some kind. I also have been saving my own seed, which have deliberately been allowed to cross-pollinate. Wanna be a guinea-pig? Then I can also send cucumbers and more watermelons. Email me your address, and let me know if you want the saved seed, or just the store bought.

o

I am brand new and would love any kind of veggies you are looking to part with. I am also willing to try your saved seed :-)

Thanks!

Jennifer

o

I'm looking to share a limited amount, and I'll divide it among the first people to reply (with address). Nerfyjen, you can be in it too, email me an address.

When I decide to close this offer, (or any time, I guess) I'll refer you to bakemom's Newbie seed project. You never know, though, when that'll be. The idea is to give a few seeds away, but so far this thread has generated two of my coolest trades, but no give aways. ;-)

This post was edited by oldmobie on Tue, Apr 8, 14 at 18:39

o

I have the Pennsylvania butter flavored popcorn you mentioned on your list that you wanted, It does have quite a nice flavor when popped. I'd gladly trade for any of your cucumbers or corn. Let me know. Thanks much.

o

grdngramma, that's a trade. I'll send cukes or any of my corns that you want for it. Throw in some of your fine-leaved yucca and indian corn, and I'll send you the cukes and some of each corn. Let me know which trade you want, and let's swap addresses by email.

o

grdngramma, thanks for the trade! I emailed you my address.

o

So far, my little give-away has generated 3 of my best trades, but no actual gifting. So I'm closing the offer now. My next move is to go see what bakemom could use for the Newbie seed project.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here