Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19721472

HAVE: Seeds for postage

User
10 years ago

I usually like to do trades, but another member did me a favor and sent me some stuff for postage. Now I think I should pay it forward. So, check my list. I'll send out about four packets for postage.

Comments (12)

• ltlwilli
    10 years ago

I have some cleome seeds to offer for some of your peanuts..How about it?

• User
    Original Author
    10 years ago

LtlWilli: I don't have enough for the 50 ft row you mentioned by email. This picture shows my whole (tradable) stash. Another trader emailed me for them as well. (Don't know if it'd be bad netiquette to post her name.) I'd still trade you, if you're interested in the smaller amount. How about for some of your sweet banana peppers? Do you still have those?

To my email trader: if you're interested in a trade of this size, I have my eye on your Trionfo Violetto Purple Pole Bean and pink phlox.

Love to trade with either or both of you.

• thewallawallaian89
    9 years ago

Do you have the cukes? I would LOVE some!

• Cliffywiffy
    9 years ago

I am a new gardener in need of veggie seeds of all types please help. See my profile for a list of seeds needed.

• User
    Original Author
    9 years ago

thewallawallaian89, I do still have the cucumber seeds. Email me your address and I'll send you a pack.

• User
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Cliffywiffy, I can spare a few items on your want list. I'll have to check my stash, but I think I have left-over store bought Green beans, zucchini, watermelon, and maybe peas. You can definitely expect a package of some kind. I also have been saving my own seed, which have deliberately been allowed to cross-pollinate. Wanna be a guinea-pig? Then I can also send cucumbers and more watermelons. Email me your address, and let me know if you want the saved seed, or just the store bought.

• Nerfyjen
    9 years ago

I am brand new and would love any kind of veggies you are looking to part with. I am also willing to try your saved seed :-)

Thanks!

Jennifer

• User
    Original Author
    9 years ago

I'm looking to share a limited amount, and I'll divide it among the first people to reply (with address). Nerfyjen, you can be in it too, email me an address.

When I decide to close this offer, (or any time, I guess) I'll refer you to bakemom's Newbie seed project. You never know, though, when that'll be. The idea is to give a few seeds away, but so far this thread has generated two of my coolest trades, but no give aways. ;-)

This post was edited by oldmobie on Tue, Apr 8, 14 at 18:39

• grdngramma
    9 years ago

I have the Pennsylvania butter flavored popcorn you mentioned on your list that you wanted, It does have quite a nice flavor when popped. I'd gladly trade for any of your cucumbers or corn. Let me know. Thanks much.

• User
    Original Author
    9 years ago

grdngramma, that's a trade. I'll send cukes or any of my corns that you want for it. Throw in some of your fine-leaved yucca and indian corn, and I'll send you the cukes and some of each corn. Let me know which trade you want, and let's swap addresses by email.

• User
    Original Author
    9 years ago

grdngramma, thanks for the trade! I emailed you my address.

• User
    Original Author
    9 years ago

So far, my little give-away has generated 3 of my best trades, but no actual gifting. So I'm closing the offer now. My next move is to go see what bakemom could use for the Newbie seed project.

Sponsored
Interior Style by Marisa Moore
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars57 Reviews
Northern Virginia Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2013-2020!