Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jane_rain

HAVE: Goji berry, pasilla pepper, bitter melon, kobacha

Jane_Rain
11 years ago

Hi everyone,

I am seeking Asian vegetable seeds, particularly interested in Asian cucumber seeds (long cucumber) such as Japanese Soyu Cucumber, Chinese broccoli (Gai Lan), Garland Chrysanthemum, baby bok Choi. I would also like to have arugula, green beans, Chive, dill, fennel seeds trade along with the Asian veg seeds if possible.

I have Goji berry, pasilla pepper, chilaca pepper, bitter melon , kobacha (Japanese pumkin), kiwi seeds, and limited morning glory and basil seeds as well. I don't know how to make the "trade list", no page editing button found.

Happy gardening!

Jane

Comments (23)

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    11 years ago

Hi Jane_Rain,

Welcome to Garden Web and The Seed Exchange.

I don't know how to make the "trade list", no page editing button found.
    See the link below for editing your member trade list. The link can also be found under the Member Pages link at the bottom of any page.

Sue

Here is a link that might be useful: Edit Exchange List

• Jane_Rain
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thank you, Sue! I have my trade list page now. :)

This post was edited by Jane_Rain on Tue, Mar 5, 13 at 21:55

• zzackey
    11 years ago

I would love to have some goji berries! I will check my sed box. Away from home tomorrow...

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    11 years ago

You're welcome. Glad to help a newbie!

• cryptid
    11 years ago

Sent you an email! :)

• CarolynNadine
    11 years ago

will send email

• zzackey
    11 years ago

I would love to have some Goji berr!ies I have fresh red Malabar Spinach seeds to trade or check my trade list.

• momgardens1
    11 years ago

I too would love some goji berries :) I have lots of heirloom veggies not listed on my swap list ( needs updating) sending an email :)

• lovemeflowers
    11 years ago

Would love to trade. Please check out my list and see if i have anything that peeks your interest

• lysa39
    11 years ago

I would love goji berry and others. Check out my list and i will let you know what else i have. I will go look.
    Thanks Lisa

• lysa39
    11 years ago

I would love goji berry and others. Check out my list and i will let you know what else i have. I will go look.
    Thanks Lisa

• GardeningMan
    11 years ago

I would like to trade some rosemary seeds/clippings, bean seeds, cucumber, check my list for others. I would like to trade for an aloe vera plant if that's possible. I have sent you an email containing the same thing.

• Jane_Rain
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thank you all for your interest and response, I am reading your emails and check out some of your listings now. A lot of work ;)

@momgardens1
    I haven't seen your email yet.

@zackey
    Your red Malabar Spinach sounds interesting, your seed list is TOO general, no specification. Can you specify what else you have?

@GardeningMan
    How to exchange plant? Are you in the same area as I am?

• Jane_Rain
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I am still looking for Asian cucumber and Chinese Gai Lan seeds :)

This post was edited by Jane_Rain on Thu, Mar 7, 13 at 2:11

• LullabyF360
    11 years ago

Hi! I'm not sure if you will be interested in these or not, but I guess it kinda goes along with your Asian veggie theme. I have ying yang beans. Sould trade for lychee seeds.

• Dustin_Porretto
    11 years ago

I'm also interested in Goji berries. I'm new to the forum but don't know how to edit the trade page.

• LullabyF360
    11 years ago

Dustin

On the garden web main page, scroll to the very bottom. There will be a list of items with a brown background. Under "community" click on "member pages". You must be logged in. You will see another list. "Edit exchage list" is the one you are looking for :) after you have made your changes, click submit at the bottom.

• UPucker
    11 years ago

Check your email.

• zzackey
    11 years ago

I sent you an email. I would like some of your goji berry, watercress, purslane and palm bamboo. ( I think I forgot to mention the last one in the email. Sorry!) I have strawberry runners and maybe some fresh arugula seeds from my friend's garden and dill if I didn't already trade it. I will let you know.

• Jane_Rain
    Original Author
    11 years ago

This message is for "smallfern":

Thank you very much for reading my post and for your email, I am looking forward to communicating with you, but your member page was set up not allow others to reply because you don't allow other members to see your email address and didn't select "Allow other users to send you email via forms at our site".. Could you please modify your profile page so I can send you email? Thank you.

P.S. Yes, baby bok choy means mean Xio Pai Cai (literally translated to Small White Veg).

This post was edited by Jane_Rain on Tue, Mar 19, 13 at 19:21

• bwaynef
    11 years ago

I'm interested in several of your "haves". If you see anything in my "haves" I'll be happy to work something out.

• applecrazy
    10 years ago

Hi Rain would love to have a trade for those goji berry seeds.

• pat44th
    10 years ago

E-mail sent.