Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Goji berry, pasilla pepper, bitter melon, kobacha

Posted by Jane_Rain 9 (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 5, 13 at 21:17

Hi everyone,

I am seeking Asian vegetable seeds, particularly interested in Asian cucumber seeds (long cucumber) such as Japanese Soyu Cucumber, Chinese broccoli (Gai Lan), Garland Chrysanthemum, baby bok Choi. I would also like to have arugula, green beans, Chive, dill, fennel seeds trade along with the Asian veg seeds if possible.

I have Goji berry, pasilla pepper, chilaca pepper, bitter melon , kobacha (Japanese pumkin), kiwi seeds, and limited morning glory and basil seeds as well. I don't know how to make the "trade list", no page editing button found.

Happy gardening!

Jane

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Goji berry, pasilla pepper, bitter melon, kobacha

Hi Jane_Rain,

Welcome to Garden Web and The Seed Exchange.

I don't know how to make the "trade list", no page editing button found.
See the link below for editing your member trade list. The link can also be found under the Member Pages link at the bottom of any page.

Sue

Here is a link that might be useful: Edit Exchange List

o

Thank you, Sue! I have my trade list page now. :)

This post was edited by Jane_Rain on Tue, Mar 5, 13 at 21:55

o

I would love to have some goji berries! I will check my sed box. Away from home tomorrow...

o

You're welcome. Glad to help a newbie!

o

Sent you an email! :)

o

will send email

o

I would love to have some Goji berr!ies I have fresh red Malabar Spinach seeds to trade or check my trade list.

o

I too would love some goji berries :) I have lots of heirloom veggies not listed on my swap list ( needs updating) sending an email :)

o

Would love to trade. Please check out my list and see if i have anything that peeks your interest

o

I would love goji berry and others. Check out my list and i will let you know what else i have. I will go look.
Thanks Lisa

o

I would love goji berry and others. Check out my list and i will let you know what else i have. I will go look.
Thanks Lisa

o

I would like to trade some rosemary seeds/clippings, bean seeds, cucumber, check my list for others. I would like to trade for an aloe vera plant if that's possible. I have sent you an email containing the same thing.

o

Thank you all for your interest and response, I am reading your emails and check out some of your listings now. A lot of work ;)

@momgardens1
I haven't seen your email yet.

@zackey
Your red Malabar Spinach sounds interesting, your seed list is TOO general, no specification. Can you specify what else you have?

@GardeningMan
How to exchange plant? Are you in the same area as I am?

o

I am still looking for Asian cucumber and Chinese Gai Lan seeds :)

This post was edited by Jane_Rain on Thu, Mar 7, 13 at 2:11

o

Hi! I'm not sure if you will be interested in these or not, but I guess it kinda goes along with your Asian veggie theme. I have ying yang beans. Sould trade for lychee seeds.

o

I'm also interested in Goji berries. I'm new to the forum but don't know how to edit the trade page.

o

Dustin

On the garden web main page, scroll to the very bottom. There will be a list of items with a brown background. Under "community" click on "member pages". You must be logged in. You will see another list. "Edit exchage list" is the one you are looking for :) after you have made your changes, click submit at the bottom.

o

Check your email.

o

I sent you an email. I would like some of your goji berry, watercress, purslane and palm bamboo. ( I think I forgot to mention the last one in the email. Sorry!) I have strawberry runners and maybe some fresh arugula seeds from my friend's garden and dill if I didn't already trade it. I will let you know.

o

This message is for "smallfern":

Thank you very much for reading my post and for your email, I am looking forward to communicating with you, but your member page was set up not allow others to reply because you don't allow other members to see your email address and didn't select "Allow other users to send you email via forms at our site".. Could you please modify your profile page so I can send you email? Thank you.

P.S. Yes, baby bok choy means mean Xio Pai Cai (literally translated to Small White Veg).

This post was edited by Jane_Rain on Tue, Mar 19, 13 at 19:21

o

I'm interested in several of your "haves". If you see anything in my "haves" I'll be happy to work something out.

o

Hi Rain would love to have a trade for those goji berry seeds.

o

E-mail sent.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here