Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Pre-Germinated Poet's Laurel Seeds

Posted by EricaBraun 9 (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 6, 14 at 21:21

I received a pack of 12 pre-germinated Poet's Laurel (Danae racemosa) seeds today in a trade. Because of my limited space, I'm trying to stick to only edibles. I'd like to trade these off asap as they are wrapped in a damp cloth, inside a Ziploc baggy. I did check on them and it appears that at least one has already started to sprout a root.

Here is some useful info: "Admired for its compact habit and glossy foliage, poet's laurel is a tough evergreen shrub from western Asia that offers foliar beauty year round. It is a shade lover that's notoriously slow growing and somewhat frost tender. Specimens are reliably hardy to USDA hardiness zone 8 but can withstand cold temperatures in zone 7 with protection. Small yellow flowers are offered in summer and ornamental red fruits are produced in fall and look great into winter." -- Learn2Grow

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Pre-Germinated Poet's Laurel Seeds

I would love them! Please take a look at my trade list and see if there is anything you might be interested in. :)

o

I sent you an email, Mobley.

o

Offer Closed

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here