Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: A newbie to adopt!

Posted by rbrady 5/Eastern Ia (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 7, 14 at 21:27

I am looking to send some seeds to a newbie as I have some excess I would like to give them to someone who needs them. I have mostly flowers available with some culinary herbs-here is a list of some seeds that would be in the pack:
Penstemon "Husler's Red"
Lychnis chalcedonica "Dusky Salmon"
Aquilegia mix Thermopsis carolinia
Penstemon digitalis
Digitalis purpurea
Lobelia cardinalis
Ratibida pinnata
Penstemon purple (forgot the name)
Penstemon grandiflorus
Digitalis grandiflora
Aruncus dioicus
Belacamda chinensis mix
Digitalis lutea
Hosta mix of variegated hybrids
Thyme
Dill
Oregano
Parsley
Dill

I would prefer someone from zone 5.

I will take the first two newbies to post here.

Thanks

Rhonda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: A newbie to adopt!

Oh, pick me. You have a few varieties that I'd love to try!

o

• Posted by rbrady 5/Eastern Ia (My Page) on
    Fri, Mar 7, 14 at 21:49

You got it!-just shoot me an email through garden web with your addy and I will send them out to you:-)

Rhonda

o

I'm in zone 3b/4 (central MN), first time gardener this year. I'd like to have an indoor herb garden as my 10-year old son has a passion for cooking and I think that would be one more thing to encourage his interests. Would you be willing to send some of your herb seeds my way? We'd really appreciate it!

o

I know that im kind of late and all but im a first time gardener that would like some herbs to start out with wondering if you can send some seeds my way ty

o

Just realized you said 2 - sorry!

This post was edited by twintoes on Mon, Mar 10, 14 at 21:05

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here