Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
caterwallin

WANTED: Snapdragon, Bells Mix

caterwallin
10 years ago

This might be a shot in the dark to try to get these but thought I'd try anyway. They seem to be hard to find. I had bought them the previous two winters from Swallowtail Garden Seeds and to my delight got Common Buckeye butterfly caterpillars on them. Since I had such good luck with attracting butterflies with them, I wanted to try to stick with a good thing. Unfortunately, when I was just on the SGS website awhile ago, I noticed that they no longer sell that series of snapdragon seeds. Rats! I found another website that has them but thought it would be a ridiculous price what I'd have to pay for just one packet of seeds plus shipping. I already ordered my other annual seeds that I want and don't want anything else except the Bells Snapdragon seeds. I looked on ebay and only found one person who has them; that person is from Australia, and I'd end up paying a lot for just a packet of seeds. So I thought I might have some good luck coming here and maybe finding someone who has this type of snapdragon seed.

Please email me at yomamab2002 at yahoo dot com if you have these seeds and would like to trade with me. I will email you with a list of seeds that I have to trade.

Cathy

Comment

Sponsored
    The Creative Kitchen Company
    Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars47 Reviews
    Franklin County's Kitchen Remodeling and Refacing Professional