Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I have Yellow Honeydew Melon seeds. For trade or SASE.

Posted by domesticdiana 8 (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 20, 12 at 0:34

I recently came into some yellow honeydew melon seeds and was wanting some other kind of seed for trade since I already have enough melons growing in my garden. I will trade 10-15 seeds of this melon for 10-15 seeds of your vegetable or fruit seeds. If you have nothing to trade, I will send you some as long as you send me a SASE. Sorry, but I'm not looking for any flowers. I will consider herbs though. Looking forward to hearing from some of you soon! :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I have Yellow Honeydew Melon seeds. For trade or SASE.

I have orange scented thyme seeds.

o

• Posted by cinnie0 9 / So Cal Joshua Tr (My Page) on
    Fri, Apr 20, 12 at 10:53

Hi. I have nothing to trade but would love a few seeds for sase.

o

where do i send sase i love honeydew melons. ill send what ever postage it takes for them.

o

Are there any SASE seeds left

o

Hi I am interested in those seeds. I am trying to start a local farmers sanctuary in a small town in Mississippi. I need anything I can get. I don't have anything right now but let me know what you want and as soon as I get it, you will be first on my list. Thank you.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here