Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chrisatvac

HAVE: have colorful trade for other flower seeds

chrisatvac
11 years ago

SEEDS I HAVE for trade
(All pictures are from my garden during summer 2012)

SHOWY Amaranthus ��" ALL AMARANTHUS LIKE FULL-SUN AND ARE DROUGHT TOLERANT
1. MOLTON-FIRE AMARANTHUS ��" dark red leaf bright red top 2-4 foot
2. PERFECTA AMARANTHUS -red top surrounded by yellow on a green leaf plant 2-5 foot
3. YELLOW TOP AMARANTHUS (name?) large yellow sunflower like top that lasts for 2 months on green plant 2-4 foot
4. ELEPHANT HEAD AMARANTHUS (heirloom) giant red plant shaped like elephants head with trunk 3-5 foot

COSMOS
YELLOW COSMOS mid-July to frost blooms if you deadhead (easy seeds to collect for next year)
ORANGE COSMOS bright orange same as yellow above plant in a double row 2 feet apart for a mid-summer to first frost show

RED GLORY
RED MORNING GLORY - each plant grows10 foot and more with multiple vines
- blooms on cloudy days or early in the morning - suggested to fertilize only early to improve flowering
RED MORNING GLORY with green/white decorative leaf
- large numbers of vines, start early in season, Note: fertilizer provides leaves and growth
- stop fertilizing by July to improve flowering

TOMATO
BRANDY-WINE tomato (heirloom) 5 inch across tomato with exceptional taste (grown every year here)
SWEET 100 Cherry tomato - try to keep up with all the strings of cherry tomatoes

SUNFLOWER
WILD Sunflower 5-8 foot some small double flowers late
MAMMOTH Sunflower 8-12 foot

INDIAN BLANKET FLOWER - red/yellow/orange/brown -- just a few of these - start seeds on a paper towel in a baggie/plastic bag
MARIGOLD --colorful red/white stripe pinwheel

ZINNIA cactus double flower Pink/Yellow/Orange/White- I grow these in full sun and then transplant everywhere 3 foot with 5 inch flowers deadhead to continue blooms, save seeds after flowers are completely dry.

PURPLE CONEFLOWER - glows in shady areas with 3-4 hours of sun or more - rough up seeds with sandpaper to speed germination

MILLET -- a 5 foot tall grass with a large seed head

- Chris
- Email: chrisatvac@aol.com

Prefer annual flowers but IâÂÂm flexible.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Integrity Woodworking Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry Professionals