Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
schatham_gw

Just moved to new house

schatham
12 years ago

We just moved to a new house within the same zone & left most of the non-potted plants at our other location - many had gotten too big to move.

We were overrun with hummingbirds at our other location & want to entice them here now. Consequently, we had planted several butterfly bushes, bee balm, hummingbird vines & coreopsis at our other location in order to draw hummingbirds, butterflies and bees around our house.

I tried to carry what I could salvage from seeds, but sadly, nothing but the hummingbird vine was the only thing that has come up from my initial planting. I'm trying to find cuttings, seeds or plants from any of the above items if anyone has them in abundance. Since I'm new to this location, I have virtually nothing but what's in the yard - ivy & vinca - but I've got lots of it.

I'd be glad to reimburse for the cost, time & trouble if anyone is able to help me out on any of the above items from our old house. I'd also appreciate any suggestions for possible alternatives if the above ones don't pan out.

Thanks!!

SC

Comments (3)

Sponsored