Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
happyseed

Have: 25 Newbie Seed Assortments

16 years ago

I am offering 25 newbies a variety of annual, perennial, veggie and herb seed assortments to assist you in getting your gardens and trading started. Everyone at GW has been very generous with me and I would like to extend that same generousity to others. Each packet will have:

California white alba poppy

Lavender poppy

Blue datura

Fennil Seed

Dill Seed

and a variety to equal 12 packets of seeds

Please send a SASBE with your return address label, 3 stamps (I don't know the exact postage but this will definately cover it),your GW name, email address and a note mentioning "Newbie Offer". Enjoy, Sonja

Comments (25)

• 16 years ago

Me! lol I am sending you a email thanks!

• 16 years ago

I am interested in your generous offer.
    Send me your address. And thank you so very much!!

• 16 years ago

Nicole is #1, Can chaser, I can't get to your email. It is locked and I can't replay. Sonja

• 16 years ago

I'm a seed newbie as of this past fall, and my list is growing, but I would love to participate in your offer. I will send email too..PLMK!!!
    Thanks!
    -Orcascove (Barb)

• 16 years ago

Hi there! I'd love to participate as well please! Sending you an email now. :)

Thanks!!
    Wendy / sassybutterfly_2008

• 16 years ago

Happyseed,
    What a generous offer! I'd take you up on it, but I'm not even sure I can manage to plant all the seeds I already have, so I'd best hang back on this one. :-) All you other newbies--better grab it while you can! Can't beat getting all those seeds for just the cost of shipping!

can_chaser_mom,

"I thought you might like to know there is no email link on your member page, thus no way to email you.

To set up your email link, just go to the bottom on any page here, and click on Member Pages.
    Then click on Edit your Personal Information, Page, and Preferences.
    You will then probably be asked to log in again.
    Then check the box Allow other users to send you email via forms at our site.

That will place an email link on your member page, making it handy for members (potential traders/sharers) to easily reach you in the future. There is no need to hunt up a post to find an email addy.

While you are there editing, you might want to place your state abbreviation in the one box provided for the Garden Zone (and location). You will find it is often beneficial if members know where you are located......even more so, if/when you maybe want to do some plant trading. It is a postage cost, days in transit, temperature/climate thing to be considered."

Be sure to save your changes, as well. :-)

Happy Gardening!

--Amy

P.S. Thanks to Sue/Chemocurl for the e-mail link information!

• 16 years ago

Hi Sonja!

Ive got my eye on those poppies, do you have enough for a trade? Ill check you list a little later and let you know what I have off your list. My list is a work in progress tho....

:)
    Doris

• 16 years ago

Happyseed,
    I would love to send for your offer. PLMK if it's still open. Thank you Lisa

• 16 years ago

Thanks Amy for posting the information. I never seem to think of stuff like that. It is extremely helpful and very considerate. Thanks, Sonja

• 16 years ago

That Amy is an A+ Newbie now isn't she? seems like she has been here forever...so pleasant and helpful.

Sue...sorry for hijacking.

• 16 years ago

I'd Like to join in if it's not to late. Been with GW for just over 1 month. Is that still a newbie?

• 16 years ago

I would love some seeds. I joined last weekend.

• 16 years ago

I really need that blue datura. I'll trade some echinacea for it.
    Gail
    gail_wms@bellsouth.net

• 16 years ago

hi
    I would love to send a sasbe if the offer still remains. Please let me know your address (my email is on my page, I think) and I will send out asap.
    Thanks
    Christie

• 16 years ago

you are so generous. thank you for your offer. i am sending you an email now!

• 16 years ago

Sonja,

I'd love to try out some of these! This is my first garden and anything to help spruce it up is so appreciated! I'm sending you an email.

• 16 years ago

What a wonderful offer! I'm interested if offer is still open. I'll email for you to reply with your address.

THANKS!!!

• 16 years ago

Hello and what a wonderful offer. Is it still available? I would love to get in on your offer if still available. e-mail bl_topaz@yahoo.com with address. And Thanks for being so generious.

• 16 years ago

Hi, we're only up to 14 (that have emailed me and confirmed) counting a private email. There is still plenty to go around. Sonja

• 16 years ago

I'll send you an email. I'm interested. Thanks!

• 16 years ago

I sent you an email... thanks!

• 16 years ago

Sonja,
    I sent you an email!

• 16 years ago

Hi All, just a few more and we will be finished. Sonja

• 16 years ago

Hi Everyone, I am sorry but the offer is now closed. I have several that have communicated privately and have reached 25. Hopefully, I will do another one in a couple of weeks. The packets contain 9 flower and vine packets and three veggie packets. Thanks for all the contacts and I hope you enjoy your seed packets. Sonja

• 16 years ago

An Added Note: I didn't have as much Dill as I thought so it will be replaced by other seeds. Thanks folks, I am having a really good time with this. Sonja

Sponsored