Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Have: Kniphofia, Dianthus, Lambs ear, hosta

Posted by katsgarden864 7b (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 5, 09 at 10:23

I Have tons of Dianthus barbatus, Kniphofia, Stachys byzantina, and unknown variety of Hosta. Anyone interested in trade?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Have: Kniphofia, Dianthus, Lambs ear, hosta

I have Hibiscus and Datura- angles trumpet but not the brugmancia ones! They are the same species just different genius. I would like to trade for your Peony Poppy and Hosta?

o

Hi there! I'd be interested in the Kniphofia and perhaps the Dianthus. Red Hot Pokers are so fun! I don't have plants that you're interested in for trade, but I do have seed for several different passion flower, hibiscus, morning glory and I think some jasmine.

Email me if you're interested :)

Kathy

o

I am interested in your Hosta
cindy

o

Would love to trade for your dianthus - could I send you my list? Doreen.

o

Hi-

I'm interested in trading for your lamb's ears. Don't know if I have many of your wants, but please check my list!

o

hi kat-
i need you to email me with your address so i can send my end of our trade out! got your end a few days ago, (and your address from the return label) but i'm not positive about the apt #.

thanks!
sharon

o

katsgarden864, I am interested in trading morning glories for your hostas. I have some purchased morning glories, but I am at the office right now, so I don't have the name. If you are interested, please respond here or send me an email.

Thanks!

o

Am interested in your Kniphofia - what color is it. I have Gayfeather, several thymes, daylilly( yellow) red canna and pink iceplant.

Thanks

o

Hi! I am interested in your Kniphofia if there is anything on my list you may be interested in. Thanks!
Tonya
tonya_2008
Email me at jtryder@suddenlink.net

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here