Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dendrologist_newb

wanted: want banana seeds any variety!!!!!!

dendrologist_newb
11 years ago

I'm in search of banana seeds. I love in central Florida, I can search for seeds that we have here. I live on the withlacoochee river and around is cow pastures. Just ask for some seeds and I'll look for the best.

Comments (2)

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    11 years ago

Hi dendrologist_newb,

Welcome to The Seed Exchange. You might get more offers to trade if you would list some seeds here, or on your trade list, that you have access to for trading.

hth..

Sue

• dendrologist_newb
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Sorry I'm still new umm in central Florida we have bald cypress I presume beginning to develope seeds and eventually drop I'm not familiar with the name of oak that lives here but they drop millions of acorns we have pine again not very familiar. I'm new to this whole idea and learning so forgive me please sweet gum grows a lot in my area it's very annoying the spike balls they drop and sicamore also grows plentiful but I don't actually see seeds just sproutlets. Southern red cedar part of the juniperus family (correct me I I'm wrong) just got done pollinating recently. Those are all the trees I know of at the moment that grow here naturally that I might be able to get seeds for. I'll try hard to get them if you're wanting to trade. I normally don't buy my seeds because I can grab several right outside. And when I collect I grab as many as possible for the best chance if at least one growing.