Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: A Good Deed Offer- Flower, vegetable and herb

Posted by muneca_fl 9 (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 2, 13 at 12:28

I had a bad experience with a person and I think the best thing to heal is to do a good deed. I will do a good deed and finish this experience.

I will send a small package with flowers, vegetable and herb seeds to the first response to this post.

Happy Gardening 2013!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: A Good Deed Offer- Flower, vegetable and herb

Hi muneca_fl!

I will do a good deed and finish this experience.
Good for you!...plus I see you left a review for 'said' member, explaining the details...good for you.

I don't need any seeds (did I really say that?) at this time though, so carry on.

Sue...rbb...wishing you better trading luck in the future.

Edited to add...

Folks, please don't forget about using the Rate and Review Forum. To search for a member's review thread, use the search box found at the bottom of the list of threads there on page one and let it default search just the Rate and Review Forum. If there is an existing review thread, it should be the first one(s) with the member name in the Subject of Posting Line.

Here is a link that might be useful: Rate and Review (trades) Forum

This post was edited by chemocurl on Tue, Apr 2, 13 at 13:20

o

I would be interested in a seed trade with you. hibiscusfan

o

This offer is close. hibuscusfan, please send me your address and the list of the 10 selected seeds. Happy gardening 2013!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here