Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
galiana_gw

WANTED: Have: Heirloom Veg Seeds

galiana
11 years ago

I've just updated my trade list. Please take a look and let me know if you're interested in a trade. I'm especially looking for melons that do well in zone 5.

Comments (8)

• muneca_fl
    11 years ago

Sent email

• socalgardengal
    11 years ago

Hi, please look at my trade list. I have a few things you might like. I'm interested in some of your tomatoes or other things on my want list. Thanks

• galiana
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Hi muneca_fl, I got your email but am unable to reply as you've not set it up to share your email address. Could you send it to me so that I could reply? Cheers.

• LullabyF360
    11 years ago

I'm interested in your thyme, ground cherries, but what other heirlooms do you have (as you stated in your list to ask :D). Hope to hear from you soon.

• joon1329
    10 years ago

I'm interested in a few of your tomato varieties, as well as Chioggia beets and lupines. Also, what other heirlooms did you have to trade? Take a look at my list to see what you like. :)

• galiana
    Original Author
    10 years ago

I've added a few things over the last few days. If you're still interested, those I haven't traded with already, take a look at my updated list and email me if you find something that interests you.

• LullabyF360
    10 years ago

Still interested in your thyme & ground cherries

• LullabyF360
    10 years ago

Still interested in your thyme & ground cherries

Sponsored