Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
update (mom and 6-yr-old)

Posted by Jedonne 6/7 (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 2, 12 at 13:29

My daughter just gave me a bunch of things she wants to trade to put on my list. I have separated the lists into her and mine sections. You are welcome to offer her things for something you want on my list, but if you are asking for something on HER list, please offer her something she wants. She doesn't have much on her want list, but she is looking for more veggies that she can eat right in the garden! (greens, sugar peas, even green beans!) She also likes edibles that are funny looking or giant or tiny varieties.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: update (mom and 6-yr-old)

I have a few things that your little girl might like.I have;
2 seeds of 'Orca' dry bush bean (look like little orca whales
2 seeds 'Christmas' pole bean
6 seeds golden edible podded snap pea
8 seeds chinese red noodle bean
seeds for a miniature eared hulless popcorn (whole cob can be popped in a paperbag with care)
I would be happy to send these for 90 cents postage. I would supply the envelopes and bubble mailer. Let me know, Les

o

I have some Maine Tomato Berry Heirloom seeds. They get a tomato about the size of a dime. Maybe a little bigger. It produces tons of them on one plant! I also have roma tomato seeds, Beefsteak Heirloom tomato seeds, and yard-long green bean seeds.

Let me know. I'd like to have some of the Violet Queen Zinnias for sure. I'll wait to hear back from you before I pick anything else. :)

Thanks,
Alicia

o

Hey Jedonne,

I have your care package all ready to go. I'm sending it out today! I had a last minute add; some loofa gourd! (the kind that makes shower loofas)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here