Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
wanted: seed packet craft-empty packets wanted for sase

Posted by cathi zone7a (katz1865@yahoo.com) on
Sat, Apr 5, 14 at 14:54

Now that it is warming up and we are all starting to plant our long awaited seeds, I would like to see if anyone is interested in saving me their empty seed packets. I have a adorable craft project in which I use the empties to put stuffed animal heads in. I would be willing to do SASE for the empty packets please.

I would greatly appreciate it so much. Have a great day.

Cathi

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: wanted: seed packet craft-empty packets wanted for sase

Exactly what size of packets! The store bought ones?

o

Would origami packets maybe work? See link.

Most folks reuse their (or I do anyway) plastic seed packets.

Sue

Oh...also...it is cheaper to just buy plastic bead bags locally than to pay First Class Parcel Postage) on them.

Here is a link that might be useful: Origami seed packets.

o

Store size or normal to take or slightly larger is great.

o

Actually these are for putting small homemade animals sticking out of regular store bought type packets after they are empty. I have printed envelopes for when I do my trades but they don't work for this craft project.

o

That sounds so cute!! Unfortunately though I put all my seeds into plastic baggies and threw the packets away.. but if I happen to stop at a store and buy seeds I'll keep the packets for you

o

I have bunches and bunches of empty seed packs. How many do you need? I have been saving them for crafts but have had no ideas, glad to give them to you. I probably have more than 50 of them, mostly vegetables. You can have them for SASE or just send me a pack or two of any kind of vegetable seeds, I'm very easy to please.

o

I have several veggies: Carrots, toms, pumpkins, beets, cauliflower, radishes, squashes, colored bell peppers, cucumbers, corn, cabbage, green beans.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here