Return to the Seed Exchange Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Perennial Scabiosa/ Pincushion

Posted by heavenlyfarm PA 6b (free2be_any1@yahoo.com) on
Tue, Apr 22, 14 at 21:32

Looking for any color perennial scabiosa(pincushion) seeds...also if anyone has advice as how they plant them and stuff as I tried a few packs with winter-sowing and I still have no seedlings :(
~Michael
heavenlyfarm

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Perennial Scabiosa/ Pincushion

I sprinkle out dry seeds right after floweriing, right on dry ground and they are popping up now tiny plants everywhere.

o

I would love to send you a large double pak of Scabiosa Pincushion, for your Rainbow Coleus and Pink Balloon flowers, if this works send me your address. thank you,Bon.

o

sent you an email :)
~michael

o

Same thing happened to mine with winter sowing. I set some aside and I just planted the seeds a few days ago. Good luck with the new ones

o

mastergarder2003, did you get my email? sometimes this website doesn't work lol if not email me at free2be_any1@yahoo.com :)

and yeah, i tried both white and blue scabiosa with wintersowing and nothing :( Those and delphiniums were the only things that didn't come up at all I think! I caved and purchased a few other plants I couldn't find and some delphiniums from burpees because I want them really bad!
~michael

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Seed Exchange Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here